I went 2 years ago in august and just went again 2 weeks ago. Check-in only took a couple of minutes and then we were on our room. Everything was clean. Every room has a balcony. We had the family room which was 3 queen beds: sleep 6. Split the room price between 6 people and it was great. The view was great, the rooms were clean, awesome pool. 2 miles away from downtown or anything for that matter. The only thing that was maybe a litle negative was some sand in the tub. I am going back in 3 weeks. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel beach resort this is not your place. This is just a great hotel when comparing what u get and how much u pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn