Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front
$207
Country Inn
$237
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
$186
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Laketown Wharf Resort(Panama City Beach)
$197
$191
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
$169
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
$135
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$192
TripAdvisor
3,126 results
All reviewswaterfall poolfree breakfastyogurtgreat poolan older hotelocean viewoff seasonpanama cityfamily vacationhootersmicrowavegulfmoviepier
Reviewed August 8, 2011

The view from the balcony was spectacular. We stayed with another couple and the room was just what we expected. Clean, comfortable and fabulous view. Breakfast was good (pastry, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, toast,oatmeal). had to stand in line and limited amount of tables & chairs for crowd but food was good. Elevator longest wait was 2 mins. Pool was great but very crowded even late at night. We have stayed in cheap hotels and 4 star hotels and by far this is the best for the price we paid. Staff was very nice, helpful and even called us to let us know when the room was ready. We will return soon with family and stay here again and again.

Room Tip: all rooms are ocean view so all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Great place for a great price, i booked before reading all the previous reviews. I was prepared for the worst. But, it was awesome, nice, large clean room. The staff was nice, i had room service everyday and no sign of any type of bugs at all!! Its in a very convienient spot, close to several things and the beach of course!! The only complaint I would have would be about the pool area, they let people get sloppy drunk. I think the pool area should be supervised, other than that it was Great!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Gapeach83
Reviewed August 2, 2011

WHERE DO I START. UHMMM..THIS PLACE WAS NASTY. THE SHEETS WERE DIRTY, there were cigarette burns in the sheets. There was sand on the mattress. The tub was a hot mess. The lock didn't work on the joining rooms. Our baloney door had Mildew on it. The staff was unfriendly. The towels was suppose to be "white" they where dingy drown color. We fell out for a minute and the maid ate our snacks.

The one thing I did like was the breach and pool. They played a movie for the Kids in the pool.

I will NEVer STAY HERE AGAIN. I RECOMMend NO ONE TO STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Jaminontheone
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The service was great, no one was rude or disrespetful to me. The room was clean a little sand on the floor but were right on the beach what do you expect? No mold or rust like people made it sound. It's not a five star hotel but it's nice and good priced. Most oceanfront hotels are like $300 a night I payed $100 a night. The view was just absolutely amazing! I loved the pool the waterfall was pretty. In the end it was reasonably priced, nice view and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank KaylaBug312
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I will strat with positive which has nothing to do with room but beach that is only steps away. Nice view from patio but you are Really close to your neighbor.
We didn't get to experience the pool but walked by and definetly not place for kids die to loud rap music and bar action. First smell when we went to look at pool was vomit! The beach was ONLY positive.
The bathroom is old and oudated. Doorknob to bathroom hanging and holes in wall spackled but not painted over. Dirty bathtub. Drained slow. Huge hair ball on floor.
Came home with bed bug bites :(
We used our reward points to stay here and expected much more. Sad all those points wasted on run down hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family