I had read all the terrible reviews and was very nervous, but the hotel was clean. Just a bit dated. The only complaint I have was that it was very noisy and crowded, so if you are looking for a quiet getaway, this is not the hotel for you. If you are into the party scene, then this would be a great choice! The continental breakfast was very good! Donuts (all varieties), cereal, bagels, toast, coffee, oatmeal, juice....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn