“would never stay there again”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Loma Inn

Casa Loma Inn
Ranked #31 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
indiana
“would never stay there again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2009

When we first go there, we noticed their was no light in the bathroom. We called the front desk and the maintenance man came and fixed it. Then the balcony door would not shut so the maintenance man came and fixed that. The microwave did not work at all. The worst thing of all was the water in the shower would go from cold to scolding hot in a split second. We called the maintenance man and of course he did not notice anything wrong. It was so terrible when our children were with screaming when the water go so hot. We will never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Czech first
Greenbrier, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2009

We took a vacation with our 16 yr old, and 10 year old. Along with another couple and their 3 boys, ages 15, 9,7. We had no trouble with the hotel. They kept it clean, the pool was nice, the mangaer was very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone. As a matter of fact we are more than likely coming back this July 2009!

Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Memphis, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2009

Very nice hotel. Employees friendly and always busy keeping the place looking nice and clean. Would definitely recommend and will stay here again!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Horse Cave, KY7
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2009

We stayed here on June 17,2009 through June 20,2009. They hotel staff was very nice, rooms clean, and very cool. The view was wonderful, also the pool was very warm. It's located in a very good spot. You can walk to a lot of things. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Alex City, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2009

My husband and I made a last minute decision to go to PC for our 4th anniversary. We did not have very large budget so we looked and looked for an affordable decent place to stay. I found the Casa Loma through Google and read the reviews and although I was kinda worried I made the reservations anyway. We are not picky people and did not plan on spending much time in the room anyway. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived! The woman at check in was very sweet and helpful! When we got to our room we found it to be very comfortable! The beds were not hard and the pillows were nice and fluffy! The bathroom was a little small but who really cares about that? Every morning when we left I would leave the sign on door for cleaning and when we would return we had nice made bed, fresh towels and the floors cleaned of all the sand we would track in daily. The grounds were very neat and thoughtfully planted and groomed. The pool was very clean and nice. Just about the only complaint I have is that the water would sometimes go from warm to cold to hot without notice. This could be a problem for someone with small children but it may have just been my room and it wasnt enough to complain about. Also the parking is a little cramped. It really cant be helped though and wouldnt be so ba if people would learn how to park in one spot and not two. We would most definately stay here again! Great value and decent place to stay cant be beat!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Jasper, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2009

This hotel is the cleanest hotel I have stayed in Panama City Beach. My partner and I stayed there in June and it was great. The staff are helpful and friendly and make you feel so welcomed. The cleaning staff do a wonderful job as do the grounds and maintenance people. It is a very inviting place to stay. You will get so much more for the money than you anticipated. It is quite and peaceful. I would recommend it to anyone. Way to go Guys!!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
jax bch, fl
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2009

I called to CHANGE my reservation and was charged for the weekend anyways. I payed $100 for a hotel that I didn't even stay in!! They called it a "canelation fee", but I didn't want to cancel!! I will never stay with a hotel that is not willing to simply move a reservation to another day.

Stayed May 2009, traveled on business