Casa Loma Inn
$237
HolidayInn.com
$169
Hampton.com
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
  • Pool
All reviewsan older hotelprivate balconiesold floridafourth floorbeds were comfortablecoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfullove this placeocean viewpanama cityfull kitchenheated poolbeach chairspcbkitchenettetelevisiontoaster
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I called to CHANGE my reservation and was charged for the weekend anyways. I payed $100 for a hotel that I didn't even stay in!! They called it a "canelation fee", but I didn't want to cancel!! I will never stay with a hotel that is not willing to simply move a reservation to another day.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank didi84JaxBch_Fl
Reviewed December 2, 2008

My friend and I traveled to Florida for a few days of relaxation and to have a time of seeking God in the presence of His power and strength. We not only found He met us there but had a blessed stay laid out for us. The staff was wonderful with sweet spirits, and Betty Spence, the Manager, had blessed us before we even arrived with a BEAUTIFUL place to stay. Everything was VERY clean and VERY comfortable. We have no complaints on our stay at all. The entire staff were very friendly and accommodating.
P. Dickinson & K. Mullally, St. Louis MO

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank GoldenOtter
Reviewed September 24, 2008

My husband and I had a Condo for Sept. 19th. We decided to drive the entire way from Memphis, 9 hours, on Sept. 18th after work & get a motel so we could wake up looking at the beach. When we arrived in PCB around 4:30 am, we were very tired & didn't want to drive up & down the beach checking prices & check-out times. We saw a vacancy sign on Casa Loma & went in to check-in. We asked the night clerk if we could check out 1 hour late since we weren't checking in until 4:30. He told us to call the manager at 9:00 the next morning and ask. When I called at 9 I asked for the manager and the woman on the phone said VERY RUDELY "What can I do for you? which impled to me she was the manager. I asked about checking out 1 hour late. Instead of her politely saying "I'm sorry, but there is not a manager on duty, but we have a policy that we cannot allow late checkouts & I'm sorry we can not help", she VERY RUDELY says, "There are no late checkouts and you must check out at 11:00." I said ok and hung up the phone. Then at 10:40, the front desk calls and VERY RUDELY says "Are you staying another night or checking out?" I replied that we'd be checking out. She then says again VERY RUDELY, "You have 10 minutes to checkout." When I went to checkout at 11:00, I asked for the manager. The clerk, Lakeesha Mcleod, again VERY RUDELY says "there is not a manager on duty and has not been this morning". I said, so you're the one that was so rude on the phone and called at 10:40 this morning saying I had 10 minutes to checkout. She replies again VERY RUDELY, "It was later than that." Well, I'm a grown adult and I know what time it is. I'm not a spring breaker and even if I was, everyone deserves respect. I have friends that live in Panama City and friends that go there on a regular basis. I WOULD NEVER recommend this motel to anyone! Also this motel is very old and rundown. It actually needs to be torn down or totally renovated. I can't believe they are still in business after reading all the bad reviews. I guess they make their money during spring break and that is why they are so rude to everyone else after springbreak.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rickstervw
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We were looking for a inexpensive clean place to stay for a last minute trip to the beach. After reading the reviews for Casa Loma I was very weary, but decided more people will take the time to write something negative than positive.

We arrived nearly two hours before check in and were able to check in promptly, the room was very clean. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. There is construction going on next door and our car was parked right next to the fence. The front desk called and the security guard came to our room to let us know that due to construction next door debris was being blown on our car. We promptly moved it.

We were very pleased with our stay and would recommend the Casa Loma to anyone that is on a budget!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2008

This was the worst vacation experience of my life!!! When we first checked in we were told there was a problem with the water but it didnt affect our floor...so we just checked in...it being the 4th of July we would have no where else to stay...well after we unloaded out stuff Roto Rooter and a crew of about 20 people pulled up...there was no water for hours and the toliets ran all the time after they were supposed to fix it.....then the next day they had to dig the septic system out of the parking lot!!!! It was horrible!!!!! Then if that was not bad enough....when housekeeping came in they broke the towel rack above the toliet and broke tile all over the bathroom and was just gonna leave it!!!!!! I have small children that could have cut themselves on that broken tile!!!!! And the manager was SOOOOOO RUDE!!!!!!!!! I do not reccommed this hotel at all!!!!!! I WILL NEVER STAY here again!!! I would rather sleep in the car!!!!!!! Do some research before staying at this hotel!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank jessicahodges