2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$149
Hotels.com$149
Priceline$149
FindHotel$149
Travelocity$149
Tripadvisor$149
All reviews an older hotel private balcony housekeeping staff great beach ocean front family vacation florida pier
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 9, 2014 via mobile

So first of all, I know you get what you pay for. When I booked the room, I anticipated it not being perfect because the price was so low. But I quickly realized that I had made a mistake when we checked in. Had it not been so late at night when we got there, I would have just cut my losses and went to another hotel. When we pulled in, the parking lot was full bc ppl had 2-4 spots taken with trailors so an attendant said the only place to park was on the grass which meant jumping a curb. We get into our room, which wasn't horrible but not great. There was a roach and hair on the floor. And no drapes so the morning sun came right thru in the early a.m......no sleeping in. And I wouldn't have showered in that bathroom even if I had a hazmat suit on. Bottom line: pay more for another hotel. Trust me on this one.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank eharris77
Russell K, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2014

Dear eharris77,

Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply saddened by your experience. The bathtubs you mentioned are only on first floor units and we are currently in the process of replacing them. We are dedicated to pest control and I apologize that your trip was disrupted by an uninvited guest. I assure we are addressing your concerns.

Reviewed November 7, 2014

Checked in needing place.to stay because of busted water line at our home and all day for 2 days ppl worked above us jackhanmering. My husband and i couldnt even talk to each other it was so loud. Hotel wouldnt move us rooms or refund. It is november 7 and b going on a whole year. Management rude and no business renting these rooms w this type of work!!!! Literally have a migraine. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! Warning.....do NOT stay here!

Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank stephzuri
Russell K, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2014

Dear stephzuri,
Thank you for your review. I am deeply saddened by your experience. We are currently in the process of renovating the property and it does create some noise disturbances during the day. I am sorry for the indifference of the staff and I assure we are making changes. There has been a recent change in management of the property and we are addressing your concerns.

Casa Loma Management

Reviewed October 30, 2014

I see all of these reviews about how the rooms are great, but as soon as we got to the hotel it was a mess. drove 16 hours to arrive at a bad hotel sucked. service was good but overall room sucked. very small. couldn't even fit 2 people in the bathroom. dirty shower. stayed for 1 night it.. it stormed and we woke up with water all over the floor everywhere. door was apparently broken. being on tile was already bad enough, it got dirty every time we came in and out the room. ONLY good thing I could say is that the view was great but the balcony itself was so nasty. spent the extra money and stay at a different hotel..

2  Thank Alisa C
Russell K, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2014

Dear alisacapra92,

Thank you for your review. I am deeply saddened by your experience. The storm you mentioned was a heavy tropical system that created water damage throughout the beach. I apologize for the inconvenience. We have implemented a customer care system to better resolve issues and I am sorry we fell short of your expectations. I have shared your experience with my staff and we are making changes.

Reviewed October 26, 2014

Enjoyed our stay- check in service was prompt and courteous. I loved being able to go out on the balcony and see the view of the ocean, being beach side and not having to pay big $$. We were down for Thunder on the Beach and Casa Loma was a big part in making our trip so wonderful. Will definitely stay again!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa B
Russell K, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

Dear Theresa B,

Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Casa Loma each fall many times with the only bad thing about our stay being having to leave for home. The staff is always friendly and helpful to any of our needs. The property, though older is attractive and well maintained. We were especially pleased to see patio and walkway railings being refurbished. The pool and landscaped areas are absolutely beautiful as always. We really appreciate the free bag of ice each day, the towels for the pool, and even the grills. Thanks again Casa Loma for another great PCB getaway!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank stevelY6014LD
Russell K, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2014

Dear Steve L,

Thank you for your review. I am overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We work hard to make Casa Loma one of the cleanest properties on the beach. I look forward to you staying with us again.