Casa Loma Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Plaza Motel(Panama City Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Palm Grove(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Seascape Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Seahaven Beach Hotel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsan older hotelprivate balconiesold floridafourth floorbeds were comfortablecoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfullove this placeocean viewpanama cityfull kitchenheated poolbeach chairspcbkitchenettetelevisiontoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Great getaway for the weekend and still get to enjoy some beach time before the temps tire dipped the following month-- location was great-- beach front rooms, pool. And best of all, a balcony to hear the waves all night!! Go stay and enjoy your time here! It's worth it!!

• Stayed: October 2012
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thanks you so very much for your visit and also the great comments we appreciate each of our guest and thrilled you had a great week end get a way!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Me & my friends are here as a senior/girls trip. We have a 20 year old, 18 year old, 17 year old, & a 13 year old. There was a security deposit of $200. My first impression of the inn itself was that it was dated, but pretty. Perfect location! We got here about 5 hours early, so we changed in the car & went to the ocean for a few minutes, then to the pool. No problems at all! The beach was beautiful & it was easy to access. When we came up to the pool, it was perfectly clean, a good temperature, & it wasnt too crowded. When we got too hot around 1 (I have been having sinus issues & didnt feel very good anyways), we went up to the office to see if our room was ready. It was, even though check in wasnt until 4! We were very happy to be able to go on up & get settled. However, all of us had to show ID. The 13 year old didnt have one, but her sister was the 18 year old & able to take responsiblity of her by just putting down some information. I am the 17 year old & i had called up here in advance to make sure we didnt need anything. They had informed us that i needed to have my mom fax a copy of her ID & a note saying that she was aware i was staying here... Which she did the day before. We knew the exact time & everything. The general manager, Betty Spence, proceeded to tell me that she didnt get it... Which would have been fine... But she was VERY rude about it. She told me that if she didnt have it, i couldnt stay here. I called my dad & got it taken care of, but there was absolutely NO reason to be a [--] to a customer (this coming from someone who deals with rude customers DAILY... I work in fast food.) Anyways, when we got to the room we were very pleased with the size. The shower is large (no tub) & there was plenty of space to store our food & clothes, not so much for our bathroom stuff, but we made it work! The beds are comfy, the view is perfect, & everything works! We did have an issue with the TV last night, the cable went fuzzy. We called the front desk & they had maintnance up here within 5 minutes (very impressed!), he couldnt fix it, but he had a cable guy up here by 10AM this morning & got it fixed! The maid was here at 9:30AM & made sure we had fresh towels & our trash changed, but the one thing we needed most was the floor swept... Which didnt happen /: There is great water pressure & it is hot! However, when one of the rooms next to you turns it on, it gets scalding hot for a second. /: With the kitchen, make sure you bring a cookie sheet & muffin pan (; there is only one pot, one pan, one small skillet, & one large skillet, nothing else! & make sure you bring a sharp knife, because there are only butterknives! The wifi is terrible... but those are the only problems we have had! We are very pleased with this hotel, but i do believe that it is VERY overpriced! Thanks for reading, hope it help!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Blake M
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Would you please give me a call so I can discuss your problems. The 13 year old is a legal issue that we needed the information for I am so sorry you felt I was rude in saying I had not received it but very grateful your father faxed it to us instantly. I would like to explain why
that information is required according to Florida Law.
. I am the General Manager and would request you to call me so we
can discuss the other issues and thank you very much for all the positive remarks as this is
what we strive for daily.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We totally enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean. The staff were very friendly helped us with anything we needed. For the price you really couldn't ask for more. I will go back in 6 to 8 months and stay at Casa Loma Inn. My sister's family came with my family and they enjoyed staying. We had told our brother about Casa Loma and they loved it also.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ddstamper

Thank you for stay and know traveling from the distance you did to stay with us we are
more than happy to have had you and your entire familys. We hope to see you this fall!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife does not like this Inn because of its age, but for unplanned get a way weekends to the beach the price and location is unbeatable. . Right on the gulf,.and in the middle of all the beach action. Sure, this is no newly built highly decorated resort,but it is clean, and the staff have always been courteous and helpful during our stays. Yes, I have stayed here multiple times, and plan to continue to visit when ever I get the chance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Mr. Smith thank you for your recent visit and loyalty to Casa Loma Hotel, we greatly appreciate
you and all our loyal guest and for your continued loyalty and visits, true we are one of the older
hotels around but thankful our loyal customers see the work we are doing to keep us a great
value for our guest.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been staying here for the past five years. Omg has it drastically gone down hill. I had to ask for bath towels every day. The didn't refill coffee or cups. They don't make the beds. Wifi won't reach the balcony. Staff members were in the pool drunk at night. Hopefully they were off duty. Maybe the hangover is the reason why I didnt get towels the nezt morning..

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank stephreed

First let me offer an sincere apology for your not worth it visit. Please give me a call as I would like to discuss your problem at the hotel as several items are very upsetting to me as General
Manager as no staff is allowed on property unless on duty at work. I have review cameras daily
and did not see the things you mentioned. Wifi is free but no cannot afford to include it on
the balconies and still be free. It can be reached free in public areas and in designated guest
rooms.