Casa Loma Inn
$237
HolidayInn.com
$169
Hampton.com
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
All reviewsan older hotelprivate balconiesold floridafourth floorbeds were comfortablecoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfullove this placeocean viewpanama cityfull kitchenheated poolbeach chairspcbkitchenettetelevisiontoaster
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We have been staying at the Casa Loma for over 30 years, It has survived hurricanes and poor economic conditions. It is VERY WELL kept up. The pool area is gorgeous and cleaned every morning at 7 o'clock. The rooms and suites are very well appointed and affordable. It really is a great place for your family to stay. Most of the partiers and drunks are at the other end of the strip. No loud, rowdy people around the pool or on the beach. I see some very negative comments about the Casa Loma and the "lady at the front desk". Ms. Betty, ( the manager) Sue and Lee could not have been nicer and more accomodating so I have to believe those guests are the kind that NOTHING would please. Please disregard those and trust me on this post. Message me if you would like. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED HERE:)

Room Tip: All suites are on the ends of the hotel, but still have fabulous beach front views and pool views. All rooms have private balconies.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TRAVELINGDINERS
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the first week in May of 2012. I was very hesitant after booking at this hotel and then reading reviews...BUT we were very pleasantly surprised with our stay. The room was very clean and decorated nicely. I LOVED that this hotel has tile floors and the view was amazing. We had excellent customer service from both the front desk and housekeeping. There was always a security guard present on the property. The pool area was very nice and clean with beautiful flowers all around. My Favorite part about this place is the beachfront. Very clean and uncrowded. In the past when we have stayed at larger resorts you have to battle for beach space, but this was not an issue here. Umbrellas and Beach Chairs are available for rent for $20. All around GREAT experience- we will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor level with parking. Easier to pack and unpack. EVERY room has the same pretty view
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bandc2003
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This little 4 story hotel ON THE BEACH is a gem, a treasure from the past! It could use some TLC maintenance on the railings and structure, but, price is right for a place sitting by itself on the beach with outstanding views in both directions. It is NOT surrounded by the cement jungle that encompasses so much of PCB. The pool is decent, the rooms adequate and sheets and towles are clean!! There is a fridge and some have microwaves. As always in life, if you treat others the way you wish to be treated, offer respect to the staff, you will in turn receive respect and friendliness. Patience IS truly a virtue with this lovely gem of the old school hotels. We would stay here in a nano-sec again, than deal with 10-30 floors of modern 'anywhere USA' hotels in the concrete jungles down the beach!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor over the palm trees is best, despite climbing the stairs, as they do NOT have an elevator. Good exercise!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SuziBrad207
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were guests here in early June 2011, and were excited to find a room on the beach so cheap. This trip was a spur of the moment vacation for 2 adults looking for a quick, inexpensive vacation. When I was looking for a room online, this place was advertised as a Best Western, which it is not. Other than that, we got a room on the beach for 109 bucks a night, which is awesome. Yes, the hot water was in and out and the shower head was low. Yes, I had to track down housekeeping to clean our room and bring fresh towels. But, what do you expect for 109 bucks a night??? Treat yourself to a couple of nice dinners and shop at pier Park Since you got your beachfront room so cheap!!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Mbracey75
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is the best kept secret in P.C. While the property is not brand new, the rooms are spotless, the staff was exceptionally courteous, the location was awesome, and the pool was great. My husband and I took a spur of the moment trip to PC and found this place. While other hotels were asking almost $300.00 a night, we paid a little over $100. At this price, I expected that the room would be 2nd rate and a bit run down. But that was not the case. The rooms were very clean, the bed slept well and we had no problems at all. The room also had a kitchen and a beach view. At this price, we will be able to go more often. We will definately be back. Thanks to a great staff at check-in!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple