“Loved Beachcomber by the Sea”

Beachcomber By The Sea
Ranked #7 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
Kenner, Louisiana
Reviewed March 30, 2006

We just returned from a week at the Beachcomber by the Sea. This is one of the BEST hotels/condos that I have ever stayed at. The staff their was great. They were very helpful and knowledgable. I would strongly suggest this hotel. The view from the pool and hot tub area is breathtaking. It was nice to have a kitchen in the room, and the complimentary breakfast was great.

• Stayed: February 2006
11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed March 30, 2006

I love this hotel. As a matter of fact I have stayed on several occasions! Once I discovered this treasure I haven't stayed anywhere else in Panama City Beach! The rooms are clean, comfortable & the view is priceless! The rates are so reasonable and I have compared them to others in the area. I have recommened this property to friends & family.

• Stayed: April 2005
9  Thank SandyCap
Reviewed March 29, 2006

The rooms are attractively appointed, well furnished, and very clean for a reasonable price. I loved the beach front view. The personnel were very curtious and accomodating. The location is excellent. I've stayed there a few years ago and enjoyed my stay that time. There seems to have been no deterioration of the rooms over time. I have recommended the hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank shareflyn
Reviewed March 29, 2006

WOW! You cannot beat the combination of affordable, clean, NICE rooms and the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach. Beachcomber has everything you need for a great beach vacation without depleting your vacation fund for the year. Have no doubts about staying here!

• Stayed: March 2006
6  Thank Jamie S
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago
Reviewed March 29, 2006

We decided to take a weekend to getaway and pick the Beachcomber by the Sea. The staff was great and took care of all our needs. We could not have asked for a better weekend. I guess the only complaint is I got too much sun. The room was very nice. I would recommend this resort to all my friends.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 15, 2006

We had a chance to stay at the Beachcomber...It was amazing...We went with three kids, during spring break, our kids are 2, 4 and 6. The hotel was nice, although the pullout couch sucked. The view from your balcony made up for it. Yes, we could see dolphins jumping right from the privacy of our balcony. Panama City Beach was beautiful. I would recommend it to all, young or old. The college kids were very polite and nice to us. The hotel was very good. I would give it a 3.5 out of 5.

• Stayed: March 2006
5  Thank nicwar
Reviewed February 19, 2006

We checked in early. The staff were all wonderful. With 3 children tired from the trip this meant a lot to us. Front Desk was very freindly and a lady from the housekeeping staff made extra effort to get our room ready quickly. The room was super clean and we were serviced every day. It was very nice.

• Stayed: April 2005