“My family getaway”

Ranked #21 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“My family getaway”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I just wanted to share my experience at the Hawthorn Suites with all my traveling friends.
My first impression when I checked in was a very warm welcome. It was like I was a regular guest that visits weekly. The front desk immediately noticed my family was traveling with me and offered me a complimentary upgrade so we would be more comfortable during our stay.
Our room was very clean, with a small balcony, My wife was please with the room size and the fact it offered a full kitchen for all the little items you need for the kids.
The hot breakfast is included and offered something for all ages, including Fruit loops for my pick little one.
Nice pool and fitness room that offers me some what of an escape from the kids.
The beach is only 5 minutes from the Hawthorn Suites, The savings was worth the short drive.
We will stay at the Hawthorn Suites the next time we visit Panama City Beach,Florida!

Team Hawthorn, job well done!

Room Tip: Get the king suite
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ryan M, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach FL, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
We here at the Hawthorn Suites are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We would like to thank you for taking time out of your buisy schedule to right us this review. We look forward to seeing you and your loved ones here at the Hawthorn Suites next time you visit Panama City Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Montgomery
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Our stay was wonderful and we wanted to stay longer but the inventory was booked. And I will stay again service was good, room clean and the atmosphere was lovely.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

We here at the Hawthorn Suites would like to thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again here at the Hawthorn Suites the next time you visit Panama City Beach.
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I wish there were more hawthorns around. I thought for the rate I paid I was getting something middle of the road. The customer service right when I walked through the door was the best I have had in years at any establishment. The lady that checked me in acted like we had known each other for years. It is very refreshing to be treated like I am not "just another guest". The hotel looked well maintained and so did the room. It came complete with a full kitchen and was set up like a small one bedroom apartment. I traveled with my sister and her husband and their room had two beds as well as a couch, balcony and another kitchen. They had a hot breakfast every morning which was excellent. You cannot beat the value at hawthorn suites.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room. It's like a small apartment
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ryan M, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach FL, responded to this review, September 20, 2014
We here at the Hawthorn Suites are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. When it comes to customer service, we really pride ourselves on being the best. I am glad you enjoyed our brand new, updated King Suites. Every one of our rooms come complete with the kitchenette so bring the whole family back again soon. We would love to see you here again at the Hawthorn Suites in Panama City Beach!