Our visit with Hawthorn Suites was great. We only stayed one night but I feel like if we had stayed longer we would not have had any problems. Claudia(if I remember right) took our reservations and she was so nice and helpful. Then when we arrived the lady working the desk(can't remember her name) she was so attentive and welcoming. I work for local government in Alabama and they gave me a discount. It wouldn't work when we were checking out but after several days I noticed they had fixed it. We will use this hotel again. The breakfast was fine, no, it wasn't like your momma's, but your in a hotel and it was good. They even gave us muffins and fruit for our trip home. We had 2 adults, 4 college students and no one was disappointed. PS I only gave sleep Quality a four. We had a hard time getting the A/c cool enough but we did have a lot in one room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites is Panama City Beach's newest all suites hotel. The hotel features 80 spacious rooms with one or two queen beds / king with fully equipped kitchens, including a dishwasher, work area with internet access, and a 32in. Wall-mounted plasma TVs in all rooms. Some rooms have balconies and sofa-sleepers as well. Hawthorn Suites is only 1.5 Miles to the beaches, and 4 Miles to Frank Brown Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Panama City Beach
- Mainstay Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Mainstay