“A perfect weekend getaway!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Ocean Reef 2003

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Outdoor pool for you to enjoy
We welcome you to our unit!
Updated bath with dual sinks and granite counter tops
Exterior pool and spa at Ocean Reef
In unit washer and dryer for your convenience
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary H
“A perfect weekend getaway!”
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This apartment was exactly what the doctor ordered! You simply cannot get a better view, on the 20th floor facing the Gulf. I could sit out on the balcony for hours just listening to the waves and basking in the sun.

The apartment itself was incredibly nice, I wish I could take the master bedroom's bed home with me it was so comfortable! The whole place was clean and well kept, and was so nice to come home to after a long day at the beach.

I will be back!

May 2, 2017
We completely agree with your comments about the view...absolutely stunning! Thank you for taking the time to review this property and we hope you will stay with us again in the future. Jeff and Gina
Jeremy L
“Perfect spot for a PCB first-timer!”
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was my first time to Panama City Beach and I hit the lottery with a clean, affordable pet-friendly condo within walking distance of the beach. Great view and access to a relaxing hot tub & pool! Would DEFINITELY stay again. Owners were easy to work with and accomodations made it feel like a home away from home.

Your age range 35-49
May 2, 2017
We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Jeff and Gina
Christoph...
“A weekend getaway to remember!”
Reviewed April 27, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We needed to get away for the weekend and booked this unit with some friends of ours. The unit itself was in great condition, and had all the amenities we needed for a great weekend getaway. The King bed was super comfy, the Kitchen was clean and large enough for more than one person cooking, the living room was spacious and an ideal space for entertaining along with the balcony which was one of the best parts of the experience, with stellar views of the Gulf and the beach. Overall the condo was very warm and inviting and we felt like we were home throughout our stay. The unit has been updated recently as well, with new beds and new TV's throughout. Overall I would say that we had a great weekend and that was in large part to the great condo we rented. I would not hesitate to book this unit again!

May 2, 2017
This review surely puts a smile on our face. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to sharing your experience with our entire staff. Jeff and Gina
Christina...
Moulton, Alabama
“Liars”
Reviewed September 22, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed at Ocean Reef 2003 Labor Day week. The condo was fine but the managers lied & don't take good care of the property. There was only 1 key inside the unit on the counter instead of 2 & no parking pass, though the contract I signed said these items would be in the unit. I immediately called the management team & was told they would bring me another key that day or the next. The manager called back later & said he'd have me another key made & to me in a day or 2. I was also told to buy my own parking pass & they would reimburse me. Then, the guest bed was broke (this is the only thing they did fix), the floor was filthy, there was a pile of sand on the coffee table, & the cute wall decorations were caked with dust. Tues., I called the manager again about the supposed umbrella that was supposed to be available for our use. He said I could go by one & they would reimburse me. Since they still hadn't reimbursed me for the parking pass I didn't dare. I reminded him about the key (for at least the 4th time) & he said again he'd have to get his maintenance guy to make one & he'd get it to us in a day or 2. By the end of our stay (& still to this date) they never brought another key as promised & never reimbursed us for our parking pass. The positives for this condo are 24/7 security guard on duty, the master bed was comfy, & Matthew the cabana boy, who was very nice & helpful.

Oct 10, 2016
We are quite disheartened by this review and the negativity of its content. Please know we would never want our guests to feel as though we have been dishonest with them. After checking into this particular situation, it appears that the local manager did not follow up with the guest and provide an additional key and parking pass as promised. We are extremely sorry our service fell short here and will take this opportunity to reiterate to our team the importance of customer follow-up and service. We want our guests to understand that we value their feedback and because of situations such as this, an additional person has been added to the Panama City Beach location to help with any concerns or maintenance issues that arise. Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience. Jeff and Gina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing