“Excellent condo.”
other travelers have booked this property
My niece
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
My niece
Sunset
Sunset taken by my niece
Livingroom
Social Room
Sunbird Street
view from 11th Floor hall way
balcony view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

deanbradl...
Dothan, Alabama
“Excellent condo.”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved the condo! It was close to everything, so traffic wasn't to much of a big deal for us! The view was amazing. The condo was very nice and supplied us With everything we needed to make it a better stay! June stayed in contact with us the entire time and made the check in process very simple. We would definitely recommend this condo to someone else!

ga4runner...
Chatsworth, Georgia
“Nice Condo Great Views”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My family and I had a great trip to beach. The condo was very clean and roomy. The view from the balcony was wonderful. June was great to work with and rent from. We will definitely rent from her again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was clean the view was great
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lisa H
“Morning coffee with a great view and beautiful sunsets!”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My cousin, son, and I recently returned from a relaxing stay at June's condo 1106E Sunbird. It is a large, direct oceanfront unit that met our needs for an affordable beach getaway. June was super to work with. She responded quickly to all my questions I had prior to booking and throughout the process. She even texted me to let me know the unit was ready before we planned to arrive. The Sunbird is in a great location, close to many restaurants and entertainment for the whole family including go-carts, mini-golf, Ripley's, and Wonderworks. Thank you June for sharing your beach home with us!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jun 30, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! Appreciate it!
joejudyso...
Cookeville, Tennessee
“VIEW WAS GREAT FROM BALCONY”
Reviewed June 19, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The condo has a great ocean view and the location was good. Reserving the condo involved waiting to hear from the owner, so we didn't make plans right away. We liked the layout and the balcony.The condo would look better with updated decor and better craftsmanship regarding baseboards, etc. It was very clean which was important to us. Parking was no problem. Access from the elevator was easy. There needs to be more lighting in the living area - it was too dim with only two lamps.

Liked best: The ocean view
Liked least: Needs more lighting in the living room
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Jun 20, 2016
I'm sorry. I did not respond right away because I was abroad to take care of my parents. I could not call you at that time too. I'll add more lamps if needed.
cjw4ua
Albertville, Alabama
“Great Views from a Clean Condo”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This condo offered some of the best views of its private beach from its balcony. It was in a perfect location close to shops, restaurants, attractions, and Walmart. The unit was extremely clean and had everything we needed for our vacation. The owners were extremely easy to work with and accommodated our needs. We will definitely book another stay at this condo. Our security deposit was refunded before we ever returned home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Its location and cleanliness.
Liked least: We didn't book a longer stay.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 20, 2016
Thank you for the wonderful review. We have been trying to do our best to make our guests feel at home and enjoy their vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing