“Perfect views!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Michael A...
Kentucky
“Perfect views!”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My new wife and I spent out honeymoon here. I personally had never stayed anywhere with an ocean view before.

I was blown away. We absolutely loved this place.

Brian W
“Incredible gulf front condo”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Perfect Gulf front condo. Beach access, swimming pools, lots of things to do within walking distance or short drives. Ana was easy to work with and made our stay very enjoyable. Condo was clean and decorated with class. Will be visiting again!!

Miranda M
“Perfect Condo!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This Condo is decorated so cute! It's super clean and comfortable. Nice bed and huge bathtub! It's so convenient and close to good shopping (Pier Park) The owner was sweet and helpful! Book it and you won't regret it!

LuLuVan75
Franklin, North Carolina
“Nice condo- thoughtful owner.”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Nice condo, beautiful view, thoughtful owner. Condo is very welcoming and beautifully decorated. Ana has lots of items in the unit to make your stay enjoyable; beach chairs, small cooler, extra blankets and pillows.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mansfield, Missouri
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Aaron G
“Awesome views/Great location”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We booked the condo for me, my wife and my 4 year old for vacation. When booking, the renter was very easy to work with as we had to adjust our dates due to my son's pre K graduation. We got the information on it late. She was also good about making sure the condo was for good family fun and not a bunch of spring breakers. The condonita self was very clean and up to date. The junk room, master br, and the living room had up to date tv's in them. Everything you could imagine you might need as far as dishes and stuff like that was stocked. We were kinda bummed out about the beach chairs out side were not included but the renter made sure there was beach chairs available in the condo as well as an umbrella to use. The views were amazing in both the living room and the master br. My son enjoyed the bunks and made a "bat cave" to hang out in in the evenings. We would recommend couples with small children to this condo. Very nice!!

Management Response
Jun 11, 2017
I think he meant "bunk room" not "junk room" LOL ....Thank you Aaron!
DLFyre
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 7, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Will definitely stay there again! It was just as described in the pictures. Clean and well kept. Ana checked in with us and answered any questions. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Was also close to many things. We could walk to restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing