Aqua
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
$207
Country Inn
$154
$169
Hampton.com
$237
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetparking garagebonus roomliving roombeach chairsblue sunhot tubwithin walking distanceshort walk to pierthree bedroom condosky bridgekeyless entrymaster bathsteam roombooked directlypool arealocation is great
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My stay at Aqua was simply amazing! We stayed in suite 2103 and it was perfect!

2103 was decorated wonderfully! I felt like I was at home there! The master bathroom is huge and has a separate shower from garden tub. The only non-positive thing I could say about this was the water pressure in the shower was seriously weak. I'm not sure the owner could do anything about that anyways.

The condo was enormous! It was so clean and the balcony was so big it had 3 doors! The view was amazing. I don't think I can ever stay under the 21st floor again! It has spoiled me haha!

The location of Aqua is awesome. Not even 2 miles down the road is Pier Park which is filled with awesome bars, restaurants, and stores! I would highly recommend Tootsie's for night life, Margaritaville for dinner, & ALL the stores for shopping!

Also this side of the beach is clean and peaceful. Wonderful for a relaxing trip. I also want to give props to the beach boy Ryan as he was SO helpful in setting up the umbrellas and lounger pads every day. These pads by the way are a little pricey, but WELL worth the investment! All the people we met on this trip were really friendly.

I read a lot of people having complaints with the codes. You're given 2 sets of codes. I personally didn't have any trouble memorizing these codes so it didn't really affect me and I really enjoyed not having to keep up with a key!

My downsides about this resort are few. But I would list a complaint as not allowed to have your drinks by the pool/Jacuzzi. I was confused because they have a by the pool bar/food stand, but you can't drink/eat your items there?? I didn't understand/agree with this rule.

Also a downside would be the fact that they lock this place up like Fort Knox at night. I guess a 13 digit gate code isn't enough proof that you belong there and they even lock up the restrooms by the pool at night. So if you need to use the restroom after walking along the beach, be prepared to hike all the way back up to your room before you can use the restroom.

The maintenance crew were a little over the top. I understand they are just trying to keep people safe, but I had 1 member of the crew follow me almost to my room without even introducing himself as a security guard?? All day long you'll see "security" in light blue polos. Well I guess at night they turn to grey polos. Kind of creepy if you ask me.

Overall this was an amazing trip and I will defiantly return to Aqua! I loved my room & the location was beyond compare!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Prettynpink219
Reviewed May 27, 2010

We stayed in condo 501 for 5 nights last week. I am usually ready to come home after 2-3 days but not this time! The condo was beautifully and thoughtfully decorated. Cleanliness was top notch and the lady at the desk was great. Aqua is near everything that you could want. The beach was perfect and we enjoyed the pools.
Most definitely going back again this year! 5 stars to this place!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank roadwarriorSoutheast
Reviewed May 9, 2010

For those who are concerned...There is no sign of oil in the PCB area...No smell in the air and all is great at this time. If you have an upcoming booking at Aqua, you will enjoy your stay. This is our first time here and it is an excellent place. We are in room 1008 and the view is great. Nice weather and believe it or not, no waves. All is calm and pleasant. The staff are very friendly and the room is very nice. I will be posting photos in the near future..This place is less than a 1/4 mile from Pier Park which is a great place but some of the merchants have extremely high price tags and you will probably only be doing window shopping. Stainless steel appliances awesome master bath and a balcony connecting the living room and master bed so the view is in either room. Aqua keeps everything very clean and you will know this by the pleasant smell in the lobby and elevators. I can keep on writing great things about this place but you will have to be here to understand it all. Way to go Aqua for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fynegone
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We stayed at the Aqua (Panama City Beach), Condo #1910.
We found it on VRBO.COM.
It’s décor was that of a borchure or/and magazine.
It had ALL the top qualty appliances and utensiles.
The owners has very good taste. Granite counter tops, Kolher faucets, Kitchen Aide appliances etc. The balcony, bedroom and living room view of the ocean is breathtaking. Initially I had no intentions on cooking, because I was
on vacation. However after observing the view, we went to the grocery store and
purchased breakfast food and ate breakfast on the balcony every morning.
The condo was VERY CLEAN. No signs of wear and tear. Look like New.
Towels and Linens of good quality.
I will be going back to stay there. Owners were very nice and honest.
I have stayed at the Four Seasons, Westin, W, Hotel Intercontinental and this condo
was above there standards. The only thing I miss was daily maid.
I HIGHLY recommend condo #1910 at the Aqua.
Virtual Tour http://ww w.vrbo.com/global/siteFrame.aspx?l=268671&k=1

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wandawoman80
Reviewed April 22, 2010

Elegant Condo Resort and each unit is individually owned. Our condo was managed by the AQUA on-site staff. They were friendly and eager to help. Check in was easy and they provided us codes for the garage, our condo and the facilities. Our Condo (1906) was plush, fully equipped and beautifully decorated. We loved the beach/gulf views and watching the dolphins from the balcony. Enjoyed the flat panel TV's. Awesome sunsets! The pools and fitness center are great. Location near Pier Park is excellent and we were able to walk to the Seabreeze Jazz Fest, shops and restaurants. Overall an excellent experience at AQUA and we would recommend highly. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2010