Aqua
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
HolidayInn.com
$99
Country Inn
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$98
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Orbitz.com
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$125
Hotels.com
$124
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetparking garagebonus roomliving roombeach chairsblue sunhot tubwithin walking distanceshort walk to pierthree bedroom condosky bridgekeyless entrymaster bathsteam roombooked directlypool arealocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stayed in 2006 the week of July 4th. The view is unreal!! We saw dolphins and rays in the water. Our condo was very clean and really nice. The beds are great. It was a very busy week but the pools were never over crowded and the beach was great!!! Thank you VRBO and BlueSun Proprities for helping us find a great place to stay at a great price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank campbellfamily100
AquaPCBResort, Manager at Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about your stay at Aqua. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed in Aqua 1611 for the week of July 4. Overall the condo was very nice. This is a West side corner unit, and what I liked about the place was the fact it is has a wrap around balcony, that faces the beach, and also one can see Pier Park. Off of the second bedroom, there is another balcony that faces North. Unknown to many I believe, is that except for the corner units all units in Aqua have a bedroom that have a window that faces the outside hall, and therefore one basically has to keep the blinds closed. The corner units of 01 and 11 give more privacy.

Aqua 1611 is well decorated and from my research I believe it is one of the best. Was the unit perfect? No. The biggest issue is the drain in the master bath, and the cleaning of both bathrooms. The drain got to the point where it took a half hour for the water from a shower to whirl away, and therefore the scum build up was significant. Also, the air conditioner vent in the master bedroom did not work. The rest of the unit was more than cool but at night when we closed the door, it got warm. Pull out sofa bed needs a new mattress, but my girls loved the built in bunk beds and I must say they were neat, and they had their own little TV. A few corner nicks from people bringing in suitcases, but nothing that serious. But the carpet needs to be replaced. It is warped and does not look like it was lay down correctly. Still not that big of a deal but if I was the owner of the condo, I would be ticked at these issues and embarrassed for my guests. Kitchen was more than sufficient and one could easily make anything they wanted.

The outside of Aqua is nice but why can't they clean each floor twice a week. And the fitness room needs massive updating. A couple of machines have pads ripping off. Pools are ok, they could be a little larger due to the amount of people but, they are nicely designed and really why go to a beach if you want a pool, go to the Wisconsin Dells for pool action. Elevators were not as bad as I had expected especially the wait. For the most part it was 30 seconds and up or down we went. The walk to the condo parking wasn't bad and I like the covered parking lot. One little touch, such as coffee shop right outside would of really added a nice touch.

We rented through Blue Sun properties and that was an ok experience. I prefer going through an owner but I am not sure how many owners in Panama City Beach do not use a management company. Blue Sun was easy to work with, and I made a mistake on a payment that was quickly rectified. A couple of little issues. Why they don't provide a damage report or something ahead of time is beyond me. If one chooses the refundable damage security deposit make sure you take pics with your cell phone and send them to Blue Sun right away. Also, I work with email a lot because I do not want any misunderstanding. No response once I got into the property. Come on guys, midweek should not be that hard to blast a "How are things" email to all your current guest. Cleaning was ok, but for the $100 extra on top of the unit, a little $10 welcome bag would be appreciated. One little pack of dishwasher soap is cheap, just go to Bath and Body and work out a deal to supply your guests with an amenity package. Still, they are not bad, I just prefer an owner.

Panama City Beach is a beach for being busy. Overall it was crowded, and loud. Next time I would go West to the beaches of Rosemary or even Destin. But still no regrets, and in my view Aqua was the best condo and in the best location. Oh except for the noise from Shuckums.

Room Tip: Trust me get a corner unit.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank conan126

We appreciate the time you took to go over the experience you had while visiting Aqua. We are thankful for feedback, comments and suggestions from guests staying with us. The entire staff and management of the resort take your concerns and the disappointment you experienced during your stay very seriously as comfort and quality are a priority for us at Aqua. Thank you for
your kind words about the view and the property here at the beach. As to the individual furnishings in your unit and workout facility, we are making necessary repairs and enhancements to the unit that you mentioned. We would appreciate the opportunity to accommodate and serve you again on your next visit to Panama City Beach. Please give us a call upon your next trip at 855-703-5270
to make sure your stay is the best possible!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed in Aqua #2108 for a week at the end of June. Our condo was very nice with an updated kitchen and furniture. I'll have to agree with many reviewers and say that it could've been cleaner, but I think that's a problem with the cleaners employed by Aqua and not the owner of our unit. We really enjoyed the location, which was near Pier Park and tons of places to eat. The covered parking and walkway were nice, especially as we had to contend with the rain from Tropical Storm Debbie. Aqua is a nice place, and I don't think that you'd be disappointed if staying here!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fivebell

Thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay at Aqua. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed at Aqua #407 we rented through Blue sun Properties and it went very smooth the condo was clean and neat , we had a couple of rough days because of tropical storm debbie but after that it was very nice close to shopping that was great! The only complaint i had was the dvd players weren't plugged in and my daughters had to move furniture in the bed room to reach ther plug in to use them and it was the same way in master bedroom so I just didn't use my dvd player even though I brought dvd's didn't feel like moving tv and dvd player to watch a movie. But overall we really enjoyed our stay there the bed was very comfy and the view was spectacular.It was nice staying on 4th floor because if we didn't feel like waiting for elevator (sometime could be long) then we would take stairs because parking garage on 3rd floor so we would just walk up one flight staiirs. They give you codes for the garage and beach and room those are kinda hard to keep up with until you learn them. But I would definately stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We are snowbirds, and stayed at unit 2201. It was an end unit. Stayed there from January 4th to March 3, 2012.

The unit was very well decorated, and very clean. The only issue we had was the construction, therefore closed the indoor pool. It only opened in February.

Beds are pillowtops, and very comfortable. Furniture is very high end, quality built. Type of furniture we have in our home, so we felt right at home. The unit is nicer than the pictures. Ceramic tiles everywhere, so it was a breeze to clean. I am very particular about a unit being clean, and this one is very clean. The quality of the linens were superb, and everything was matching, and very clean. We had new front loading washers, therefore had no issues for laundry. Kitchen is very well equipped for long stays. Owner, Kathy, even got us a crock pot, which we were very grateful to have it for cooking.

Pier Park shopping, is just a short walk from the condo. Liz and Jane store is right across the street. Always enjoy going to her store. They have a back room, and open it up in February, and everything is just $5.00. All her clothes are made in the USA. Nice beach colours. Visit the store, you won't be disappointed with her designs.

The weather for 2012 for January and February was great. Very unusual for those months. Took advantage of walking on the beach. The view from the condo was great.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family