“Very nice”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Anna J
“Very nice”
Reviewed September 8, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Our stay at the Palazzo was very nice. The only complaints I have are that the floor was dirty in the condo. The parking garage was too tight (I scrubbed into the concrete wall the first day). And there was no bedding for the pull out sofa, only a pillow but no sheets. Other than that the place was very nice.

Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ACS18
Buford, Georgia
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed May 24, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

After staying at the gulf for decades and hopping around to different condos I can say that I have found a place to return. My family and I had a wonderful vacation at this beautiful condo. Blue Sun Properties made the entire process easy and the condo itself was gorgeous and clean clean clean! Our only issue was with the garbage disposal which wasn't working when we arrived, however, within a few hours of our call to the Blue Sun maintenance department it was fixed and working (even on a Sunday)! I highly recommend Blue Sun Properties and will be using them again! Thank you for making our vacation so wonderful!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing