“Just OK”
Review of Shrimp Basket

Shrimp Basket
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Coconut shrimp was pretty good. The regular shrimp and fish were pretty average, nothing special. Guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Avg at best most of the food is fried : just cant eat fried food. Maybe just me not hoing back will try something else

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is always packed but we only had to wait a few minutes on an indoor table.

I didn't care for the waitress. She brought me the wrong good then appeared to want to argue with me regarding what I ordered. A consult with her note pad confirmed that I didn't, in fact, order what she brought.

I had the shrimp basket. The shrimp was excellent but the fries weren't fresh at all. My husband had shrimp and whitefish. He said they were good. The rest of my party, three teens, all had burgers, which they loved.

Overall, a good visit. I hope to return soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Wait was short, Service was good and quick. We had a party of 5, with 2 little ones. The server was kind enough to bring their food out first. The food was also good. No complaints here.

1  Thank Cari5267
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! Great service! We went with a large group and they where very accommodating! Would definitely go back!

1  Thank clbuzz