“Learning experience for all”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$17.32*
and up
Ripley's Believe it or Not! Panama City Beach...
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe It or Not!(R) Panama City Beach, FL is one of the Gulf Coast's favorite indoor attractions. Experience the fun and unique exhibits ranging from a floating wooden fiat, dancing at our bodies in motion exhibit, learning about the famous Titanic ship wreck, and seeing your favorite star's portrait done in the most unique ways. Better strap on your seat belts for the seriously realistic 7D Moving Theater experience. Our state of the art theater with digital effects and motions seats will have you feeling like you're in the movie! Wind your way and find the right path in our Marvelous Mirror Maze. Put up the top score in our Impossible Laser Race. Create your own design and colors for a wax mold of your hand that you can take home as a souvenir. Find fun and unique souvenirs in our Gift Shop.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was actually my grandson's choice for his "birthday trip". About halfway through he looked and said "This is the best day of my life Nana". All of my other grandsons enjoyed it just as much.

Drew M, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and I am so happy that your grandson had the time of his life. Hopefully, you can come back and have another great time at Ripley's.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

So very strange and weird stuff in this place. But fun. Its pretty educational to see all the exhibits and read about them. I would definitely recommend for a history buff or anyone who likes seeing the "out of the norm"

1  Thank TBotts1

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy that you enjoyed the Odditorium. Hopefully, we will see you back if you are in the Panama City area. We also have great attractions in Galtlinburg if you have a chance to get out there.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is wayyyy expensive and just a tourist trap. If you go one time to any of them you had pretty much had the experience.

1  Thank Kristy H

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry you had a bad experience. We are always working on fun and exciting changes to our show and hopefully you will have the opportunity to come back and give us another chance.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The only thing worth doing is the 4-d movie. The displays were all fake replicas and it looked like a 5th grader's science project. The ticket price to too high for what you get.

1  Thank Roundthe1969
Drew M, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I know some of are exhibits seem pretty unbelievable, but we check the authenticity of exhibits from people all over the world. I have personally had to hold actual shrunken heads and accept a one-eyed stillborn cat. Thank you for your visit and feedback and if you have any questions about any particular exhibit then I will be happy to answer it.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

There were some interesting exhibits but we prefer WonderWorld over Ripleys. in comparison, Ripleys was sort of boring. Plus, my young daughter was scared so needless to say we probably won't return.

1  Thank Natasha G

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. In the past, we have had some children that have come back when they are a little older and were not as scared of some of the exhibits and had a better time.