“Get educated and have fun doing it!”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Book In Advance
More Info
$17.32*
and up
Ripley's Believe it or Not! Panama City Beach...
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe It or Not!(R) Panama City Beach, FL is one of the Gulf Coast's favorite indoor attractions. Experience the fun and unique exhibits ranging from a floating wooden fiat, dancing at our bodies in motion exhibit, learning about the famous Titanic ship wreck, and seeing your favorite star's portrait done in the most unique ways. Better strap on your seat belts for the seriously realistic 7D Moving Theater experience. Our state of the art theater with digital effects and motions seats will have you feeling like you're in the movie! Wind your way and find the right path in our Marvelous Mirror Maze. Put up the top score in our Impossible Laser Race. Create your own design and colors for a wax mold of your hand that you can take home as a souvenir. Find fun and unique souvenirs in our Gift Shop.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We had five adults and three kids. (7, 8, 10). The adults enjoyed it as much as the kiddos. Vacations should be both educational and fun. This is the place to go. From sculptures to quizzes and activities where you stick your hand in to tunnels you walk through. I recommend to go. We also did the 4d video at the end. The video was really good. But priced too much for only 12 minutes. I can go to the theaters and buy two tickets for more than an hour for what I paid for one there. Will go back but I'll skip the video.

1  Thank NellNell84
in 14 reviews
"whole family"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed July 21, 2013

its a museum for the weird. The best part was the 4d motion theater. (we all enjoyed it) It had a cool Titanic exhibit and that all my hub liked other than the movie.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I reluctantly went to Ripley's, but thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fun, entertaining, a little scary at times and definitely worth the time. A great place to go on a rainy day at the beach. They also give a significant military discount!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was a rainy day in Pensacola, and my husband and I wanted to get away and find something to do. We traveled over three hours for this attraction, as it was only supposed to take an hour and a half, but with the rain, it took much more. We were going to go here and WonderWorks before going to dinner, but both places were packed with cars that we went to dinner first. Parking is horrible and too many people do not understand how to drive, park, or be nice to other drivers. I got so angry with the drivers, and that is what drove us to eat first. We parked at Dirty Dicks, ate there, then went here. I was concerned with the price, as we were going to do the double tour (Ripley's and WonderWorks) but we ended up doing just the one, as the line for WonderWorks was out the door and there was not line for Ripley's. I was expecting it to be a bit more creepy and scary, but instead it was not. I wasn't really impressed by the exhibits, except the weird animals and humans. The rest was like a normal museum. The believe it or not part was a bit silly to me and for the things other than the weird animals and humans, I wasn't entertained. The animal room smelled a bit. The staff were really nice and helpful. Towards the end there were just too many kids (one opened the emergency door) and too many slow moving grandparents, that I just had to leave. However, I wouldn't say that I was upset. Just a bit disappointed in the lack of crazy, creepy, scary items.

1  Thank Samantha W