“Alot of interesting things”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe It or Not!(R) Panama City Beach, FL is one of the Gulf Coast's favorite indoor attractions. Experience the fun and unique exhibits ranging from a floating wooden fiat, dancing at our bodies in motion exhibit, learning about the famous Titanic ship wreck, and seeing your favorite star's portrait done in the most unique ways. Better strap on your seat belts for the seriously realistic 7D Moving Theater experience. Our state of the art theater with digital effects and motions seats will have you feeling like you're in the movie! Wind your way and find the right path in our Marvelous Mirror Maze. Put up the top score in our Impossible Laser Race. Create your own design and colors for a wax mold of your hand that you can take home as a souvenir. Find fun and unique souvenirs in our Gift Shop.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had a great time at ripleys! It is a great place to go for family fun time. There was a lot of interesting things to look at. I thought a lot of it was very educational. The 4D moving theater was so awesome! And i dont like rides, but i really enjoyed that. I would deffinetly visit again!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Good value for money
Interesting and varied displays
I liked the interactive ones the best! It really is hard to believe some if the things on display especially the more horrifying ones.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I took the kids to Ripley's during a rainy day in Florida. It was an excellent way to pass the time. We all really enjoyed the museum. The Moving Theatre was the best and was worth the extra cost. It was actually the best part of the entire place.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our family dropped $100+ on our vacation in June 2012, to see really nothing. There are a few cool items inside, but not enough to merit dropping that kind of cash.

Tripp S, Guest Relations Manager at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

rlr324,
I am very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable experience. Our Odditorium has over 500 actual artifacts. In addition to the artifacts we have Ripley's Impossible Laser Race and 4D Moving Theater. We have a major renovation that will be taking place next month, where we will be remodeling 75% of the existing galleries, and adding an additional 4,000+ square feet of interactive exhibits.

I would love to welcome you back to our attraction as our guests at no cost, to make up for your poor experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been to several different Ripleys throughout Florida, Maryland, California, etc.. and we enjoy them all but the Moving Theatre in Panama City was worth the admission ticket alone. I actually had to close my eyes and remind myself that I was sitting in a chair and not actually falling off of a mountain, it is that realistic:) There are plenty of oddities and being it was the off season we had the place to ourselves for the first hour. The staff was kind and helpful and the price was fair, we are going back today to experience the Moving Theatre again.