“Great last minute location near wal mart and the strip.”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City Beach, FL
Ranked #18 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great location near strip! Booked hotel at the last minute got there and was happy to know we were right by wal mart and the beach! I'll totally book this hotel again!! Breakfast was nice as well!!!! The staff were friendly!!! My sorority sister really enjoyed the stay as well!

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed four days on golf vacation. Hotel was very clean large rooms. Front dest people very helpful and friendly. Good location once you figure out how to get in parking lot. Bed were comfortable. Would recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Got a great rate on Expedia for an overnight stay while in Panama City Beach for a family event for our son and his fiancé - room was clean and very comfortable. Front desk staff was very helpful in arranging a late check out as the event we were there for did not start until 2pm.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was hoping to have a quick and enjoyable getaway with my wife before our planned family vacation during spring break in Destin. I booked this hotel through the corporate line and recieved a confirmation. I called the hotel to confirm my reservation and found the person answering the phone to be unprofessional as well as rude. I canceled my reservation before staying at this hotel because it has been my experience that if the staff is unprofessional during phone communications than service during the stay will not be up to par and in many cases will be rather disappointing. I work in a customer service driven business and understand that dealing with the general public can be stressful and in understanding the stress involved with a customer service driven occupation I usually resist the need to complain. I wish this hotel the best of luck in the future as their employees must be driven more by profits than customer experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank streetrodman
dizpatel, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City Beach, FL, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for the time you spent to issue a review. I would also like to formally apologize for the type of response given during your confirmation process. I will share this review with the staff in the hopes that you are able to give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Our family prefers to stay at Country Inns if we can find one. This one was great overall. Good service, food, rooms, etc. We had a couple special request and they jumped to honor them. Only negative thing was the overwhelming cinnamon smell in the lobby. I had to walk quickly through there because it made me sneeze. But I would stay here again. It has a cozy home like feel.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank CentralFLNative
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Only raves about this places. location, CS, food and comfort were grreat at a good price. I have stayed in Country Inn and Suites before and had some minor CS issues, however nothing like this here. The whole staff seems to bend over backwards for you. However the staff said you coulld walk to beach. If you choose that you must cross the Walmart parking lot and a couple of streets. Better to drive the 5 minutes. Plenty of parking.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Harry D
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We arrived in Florida a day early and during bikers week. We had trouble finding a room. We received great service, a good room but it came at a cost. One night at Country Inn and Suites was more expensive per night than the five star resort we went to the following day. We would come back despite the cost.

• Stayed: October 2012
Legacy By The Sea
Legacy By The Sea
#14 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Beachfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City...
#1 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach - Beachfront
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pan...
#11 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City...
#8 of 48 in Panama City Beach

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City Beach, FL? Share your experiences!