“View ... Priceless”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Take a dip in the heated pool during the winter months.
Main Pool between the East & West Towers.
2 Different BBQ areas to be used by our guests
Beach Chairs and Umbrella's Available
A great place for our guests to wiggle their toes in the sand and watch the sunset.
Shuffleboard next to the Gym
2 Lighted Tennis Courts
The Sea Screamer seen from your balcony as it rides away
Long Walks  at the Beach Await
Smack Dab on the Beach with endless views of white sand and water.
Sunbird's Gated Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Muskegon, Michigan
“View ... Priceless”
Reviewed March 2, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We were mezmorized by the view immediately upon getting into the condo. The condo was spotless and had all the essentials. Love the location ...especially since before the official start of spring break. The condo would have been cramped for 4 but was perfect for 2 people. Suzanne, the owner, was very kind and attentive to any questions or needs.

Mar 4, 2015
The views are amazing! Some of the best on the beach! The condo is located in one of the prime locations in Panama City Beach. So convenient to everything and still remains one of the quieter areas for the enjoyment of our guests. The size of our 1 Bedroom Condo, that sleeps 4, is one of the larger 1 bedrooms in the area. Our guests love having a full kitchen, dining, and living area. As well as a private bedroom and bath. Not to mention the amazing views. I am grateful that I have a detail oriented cleaning person she does make the condo sparkle. Thank you for choosing my condo for your 1 month stay. I do hope it shortened your winter months. I look forward to your next stay.
Karen P
“Beach bum heaven!”
Reviewed October 10, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Suzanne is a very accessible owner and she did her best to make sure my stay was enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this unit and would consider staying here again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I loved being right on the beach and relaxing on the balcony!
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for your nice review. I cant wait for you to stay again. Working hard to keep my reviews 5 star. The month of October was spent updating the condo. I am sure on your next visit you will even be more impressived! Looking forward to you staying again. Suzanne
moparmand...
greenville, sc usa
“Nice Quite Stay”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Nice clean small condo on the beach,great views of the ocean from the 4th floor. This is the best time to go as it is not so crowded with kids and you can get into the restaurants easier. Check in and check out went smooth directions and instructions were good and we ate out every day. Even though there are restrictions for alcohol on the beach it seemed every body had a small cooler with something in it but there was no problem. Bed could have been a little more supportive loved the view and the price was right.

Your age range 50-64
Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay. I do agree that this location is pretty special and close to everything. Working hard to keep my 5 star reviews coming. Just finished updating and making this condo that much nicer. Thank you! Look forward to your next visit. Suzanne
Debra L
Arab, Alabama
“Rest and relaxation”
Reviewed September 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Just what we needed to get away for a few days to rest and enjoy the beautiful beach. Condo was clean and met all our needs. Convenient to the pool and steps away from the beach. Gated parking and easy access to the elevator from parking lot. Very close to eating places and great location in PCB. Owner was super nice and had great communication. Would go here again. Thanks Suzanne !!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Such a sweet owner and easy booking with Flipkey
Liked least: nothing
Oct 27, 2014
I enjoy speaking with my guests when possible. It is such a joy for me to know that my guests enjoy their stay. Thank you for the nice review! Look forward to you staying again in the future. Suzanne
Shannon N
Katy, Texas
“On the beach,white sand,clear water...Perfect”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Easy to locate and on the beach. Perfect for 2 to 4 people. Clean and exactly as pictured. Rental staff was friendly and helpful. Christian at the rental stand on the beach was also very helpful. The condo was set up very well. The only downside for us at this property was the mattress in the bed room was a bit too soft for us. We will be back,

Liked best: Location
Liked least: mattress
Families with young children
Sep 4, 2014
I am so happy that you chose my condo and enjoyed your stay! The location I believe to be one of the most convenient and beautiful on the beach. Keeping my condo clean is one of my top prioroties and my cleaning staff I believe to be the best on the beach. The mattress is a tough one as it is hard to make everyone happy. I am searching as we speak for "the best" overall mattress. As well as, making some other upgrades to the bedroom that makes it feel more like a romantic retreat. I look forward to your next stay!
Dbush2014
Allen, Texas
“I'm so glad we picked this condo!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This place was clean and well equipped. The views were fabulous, right on the beach and overlooking the pool. The owner was easy to work with and responded quickly to questions. The size was perfect for a couple or small family.

Jul 29, 2014
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We work hard to make sure the condo is clean and well equipped for the enjoyment and relaxation of our guests. I think our balcony slightly tilted West make for some of the most amazing views. You can look down the beach and it seems like it goes on forever. It was a joy to speak with you! I look forward to your next visit. Best Wishes.
pumacuba
Florida
“Location Location Location”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Panama City Beach is one of my favorite beach areas. White Sand. Sunsets on the water. And many activities for all ages. This condo is situated close to everything including Wal-mart. This was a new rental so I wasnt sure what to expect. When I walked in and looked down the hall I could already see the beautiful blue water. The windows are floor to ceiling and the views amazing. I walked past the bedroom and kitchen and was drawn to the balcony. IMO some of the best views I have ever seen. As far as the inside the condo it was well equipped and had everything needed for my 5 night stay. Cleaner than most. And comfortable.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and location
Liked least: small kitchen
Families with young children
Jul 11, 2014
Thank you for the nice review. I do think this area is in one of the best locations so many places within walking distance. And some of the best views. I do hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Panama City Beach.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing