“cool vibe!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I loved the atmosphere, ate outside and the price was reasonable. The food and service were actually very good!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

So of course we had to stop! And so glad we did. Fun crowd. Place was packed but we weren't there to eat. Sat at bar had a pitcher of Blue Moon and enjoyed the people and atmosphere! So many people waiting for tables so figured food was good. We were just passing through but maybe if in area again will eat but for a cheap drink and fun it's place to go!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Talking to some random old people on the beach who recommended this place. We sure are happy we went. The line was extremely long...like 2 hours. Hostess said if we could find a spot outside we would be seated immediately. Well I found a spot. Our server was great and helped us pick out the best deals. I ordered a $4 bottle of craft beer...she said "We have $4 pitchers of Bud Light". Much better deal. We ordered the tuna dip which was just alright. Our meals were outstanding. I ordered the grouper dinner which came with fries, hush puppies, and onion rings. My buddy ordered a pound of grouper. We both got ours blackened. Mmmm. It was sooo good. Much better than the fancy expensive seafood restaurants. The quantity of food was enormous. I was ready to explode, especially after killing 2 pitchers. Haha. The only thing I did not like was peoples selection of music on the juke box. No I do not want to listen to Justin Beiber!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Has been our favorite place on the beach for over 15 years, but unfortunately we won't be back. They've recently hung cymbals from the ceiling and insist on banging them every 5 seconds. You can't even carry on a conversation for the constant banging. I love the food, but in the future, you'll find me at Shuckum's--the foods just as good, the oysters are just as good, and the noise level is tolerable.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was fun. My girls and I had heard about Dustys from a friend so we decided to leave Destin on a rainy day and head that way. Very friendly, outgoing restaurant/Bar. My youngest (12) was not alone when it came to kids. All are welcome as you will find everywhere you go. Had oysters which were very good.