“Good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always try to eat some seafood when near the Gulf. Dusty's was recommended and it provided us with some tasty seafood at a reasonable price. We recommend it as a place to eat. I do not eat Oysters, but are friends and my wife said, they were very good. My wife and I shared the assorted platter and it was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is a fun fun place with super great seafood...Best oysters in Panama City Beach FL! The fastest oyster shuckers in the world! A great place to go with friends...Very noisy!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We ate here three times in the last week while on vacation at PCB. Great service each time. All three times were at lunch though. Even in the off-season we tried to go for dinner on Friday night and it was just too busy for our tastes.

Raw oysters were excellent and some of the cheaper by the dozen prices we saw last week at $5.99 per dozen. We also sampled Dusty's Seafood Adventure plate a couple times (a combo of grilled and fried items) and it was very good as well. Gumbo was good but a fairly small portion for $5. Fish tacos were also good as was the grilled grouper sandwich.

Nice waitstaff, good with drink refills-a nice change from the poor service we had at chain restaurants the rest of the week.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Great food, quick service, and great prices. I wish there were more of these places on my business travels

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We went to this place based on TA reviews and another's recommendation. The oysters were the size of a dime and this is OCTOBER. When we have had small oysters at other places (although I've never had any that tiny) they normally compensate by giving you additional ones. Not the case here. This will teach us to stray from our regular oyster bar, Hunts. The service was good, beer was cold, and the atmosphere was fun. If by chance we did return, I won't be having the oysters.