“GREAT ATMOSPHERE”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Keller, Texas
“GREAT ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Wait was short, waiter was not great at checking back so good thing for him the food was delicious!
Being from Texas we enjoyed the decor of the restaurant. Price is moderate.

• Visited June 2013

Panama City Beach, Florida
“disgusted with service , steak was tolerable .”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The resturant was not busy and we were seated . The waitress did not speak to us , offer us drinks or anything for a solid ten minutes. After taking ,entrees, condiments and refilling drinks for two other tables she came to us . She took our drink orders and left for another ten minutes . She then slammed down bread and butter dishes which she had put her fingers all over . A huge mistake . That is why plates have rims . She took a while to take our app order and entree . When the app came I was less then pleased , The Chips were not fried long enough they were rather chewy . When a ticket is put in a computer it should have seat numbers next to the app or entree so the waiter or runner knows where to place to dish. This apparently does not happen at places such as Longhorn. The waitress being MIA sent two different runners to my table . The first first two dishes in the wrong place, one entree obviously wrong. We were looking at it and commented , the runner picked up the entree plate and threw it and threw it at my mother who had since taken her place in the booth. Had that food landed on her and burned her , Longhorn would have a lawsuit . No apology , nothing . The lazy manager , interrupted me when I told him what had occurred and tried to assuage my anger with a cheap and disgusting dessert . I think not . I wanted the meal comped . That did not happen. He was only going to offer 20 percent off of the entire meal. My father paid and we left . I will NOT be returning . At what dining establishment is it ok to throw food and hot plates at patrons?! oh, and shall i mention that the salads were not tossed, nor seasoned , and the croutons were store bought? Shall I mentioned that the rice pilaf was overcooked and Over seasoned ? The steak was tolerable . My blood boils thinking about it .

• Visited May 2013
nashville, tn
“Very reliable results”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am not one to eat at chain type restaurants when I am on vacation but I wanted a good dinner at a reasonable price so we thought we couldn't go wrong with Longhorn. It sure takes the mystery out of selecting dinner. The food was delicious. It was no different than my local Longhorn. I thought the service was ok; not bad, just ok. I would certainly go back and I would trust any Longhorn in any city after this experience.

Visited May 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
“Great sides, average entrees”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ordered the filet with loaded baked potato. Girlfriend ordered the parmesan-crusted chicken with mac and cheese and asparagus.

The sides and salads were all very good and well prepared. Only thing we didn't enjoy was the bacon served on top of the mac & cheese. It was kinda chewy and not very tasty.

My filet was a below average cut with some fat on both ends. Flavor was pretty good though. The parmesan-crusted chicken tasted fine to me but she didn't like the flavor of it.

• Visited May 2013
Rogers
“Terrible food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The kids meals were very small and the steak was bloody. French onion soup was like water, had no flavor. Roasted veggie salad had no dressing. My husband steak was bloody and got it all over the plate with his potato. Lobster dip was cold. My sons chicken on the kids meal was three bites. Will never go back again.

• Visited April 2013