“Excellent T-Bone steak and bread!!!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I guess one good thing about a Longhorn Steakhouse is that you seem to never get a bad meal there, and that their steaks are wonderful!! Since I love my steaks medium rare, I enjoy coming here to get a good one, and that I did.

I ordered a T-Bone with baked potato and a Caesar salad. All was delicious and when I asked for extra sour cream and butter, this was no issue either. The T-Bone was so large I had to take most of it home and frankly, it and the left over potato were just as good as the initial serving.

I'd highly recommend this Longhorn Steakhouse to folks traveling or living in this area! Also, it is close to the Pier Park shopping area which is nice!

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I were on vacation and wanted to take a break from all the seafood so we decided on a delicious steak because back home in N.C. we ALWAYS get a delicious steak so this was an easy choice! The waitress was very pleasant and took our order for the Sierra Nevada beer and watermelon margarita with water. We ordered the salad, then the 9 oz. fillets with loaded baked potato which were cooked to perfection! Wonderful meal, and great atmosphere!
We would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The place was crowded with seniors when we went. We ordered appetizers and meals Salads, appetizers, and food all showed at the same time. No drink refills. Waitress was really stressed and manager just walked by without stopping. Later waitress said she was going to comp the appetizer. Food was good

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food was great. The service was a bit lacking but it WAS Father's Day and they were packed to the rafters. I would certainly go again and recommend it.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

The food is very good and service is great. A little on the pricey side, but not outrageous. Nice quite atmosphere, wouldn't recommend small kids since it is dark and probably would not entertain them enough. For adults and old children great place for a good steak!