“Favorite Restaurant at PCB”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Firefly

Firefly
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Beach Rd.
Description: Casual Fine Dining at it"s Finest! Firefly specializes locally caught seafood, mouthwatering steaks seared on an 1800 degree broiler, wild game, fresh sushi and artisan pizzas. Winner of Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award, OpenTable's 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America, Urbanspoon's Top 250 High End Restaurant and Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, quality of food and service is Firefly's mission. The atmosphere is more like New York City than Panama City. Firefly is the locals choice for a romantic night out, or a special occasion. Firefly has also played host to Country Music Stars, Heisman Trophy winners and the President of The United States. Firefly was one of eight restaurants selected to cook for the athletes and dignitaries in the USA House at the 2012 London Olympics. We want it to be much more than dinner, we want to treat you to a unique dining experience!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Favorite Restaurant at PCB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This restaurant is definitely a hidden gem. Every time we come to the beach, we always want to eat here first. The atmosphere is beautiful as there is a huge lit oak tree in the middle of the restaurant. The service was top notch- Eric our server was very attentive. The food is amazing. Everything my six person party got was delicious. Definitely recommend the She Crab soup and BBQ Salmon. The prices are more expensive, but the meal is by far worth every penny.

1 Thank catherinerain

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
“Worth a 10 Hour Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our meal at Firefly last night was one of the best I've ever had. My sweetheart and I shared the She-crab Soup, seaweed salad and the Firefly sushi roll. We ate in the bar area, and our server Tricia spoiled us silly. Excellent food and service, beautiful restaurant. One of the highlights and surprises of this trip!

1 Thank Kim W
atlanta
“A great place for a special night out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went to firefly with friends as our double "date night" out from kids. We were seated in the sushi area which was large and had good ambiance in itself. Our waiter for the evening, was just perfect! I wish I could remember his name but he is balding on top.. the best service I have had in a long time! We started with sushi and she crab soup. I must say the soup is much like velvet. I think if you didn't share this wonderful soup, you would not be able to eat dinner. I had the special grouper, which was good, but not as good as the Asian barbecue salmon my friends shared. very tasty! the sushi my husband had was beautiful and extremely tasty! We ended with creme brulee which is my husbands favorite, truly incredible end to a wonderful dining experience! Portions are adequate to share as I did, not to be frugal but I feel the portion was plenty, and chef splits in the kitchen so you actually get a even portion on each plate!n I will return to firefly, as it was a delight to find such a place in Panama city beach!

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We came in for Happy Hour one night for Sushi and Martini deals. We sat at the bar. The service was great. Our bartender was friendly and brought us bread with the trio spread before we even ordered our sushi. It was so good, we asked for more! The martini's were very good, we ended up having two rounds of them. The sushi was delicious. We split 4 rolls. They were all so good! Our bill was around $70.

• Visited May 2014
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

The service was great but food was average. She crab soup could use some chunks. Kids enjoyed their selections.