“Amazing!”
Review of Firefly

Firefly
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Beach Rd.
Description: Casual Fine Dining at it"s Finest! Firefly specializes locally caught seafood, mouthwatering steaks seared on an 1800 degree broiler, wild game, fresh sushi and artisan pizzas. Winner of Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award, OpenTable's 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America, Urbanspoon's Top 250 High End Restaurant and Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, quality of food and service is Firefly's mission. The atmosphere is more like New York City than Panama City. Firefly is the locals choice for a romantic night out, or a special occasion. Firefly has also played host to Country Music Stars, Heisman Trophy winners and the President of The United States. Firefly was one of eight restaurants selected to cook for the athletes and dignitaries in the USA House at the 2012 London Olympics. We want it to be much more than dinner, we want to treat you to a unique dining experience!
Swainsboro, Georgia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

May 5th, 2014- This was awesome! We had the wagyu steak and the creme brulee. It was amazing. I can't wait to plan our next trip there!

• Visited May 2014

Galveston Island, Texas
“Great food and sushi”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This place has great atmosphere good food and service. This is one if the few restaurants here that I go to every time I come to town. Don't miss it.

• Visited April 2014
Southgate, Michigan
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

This place took our breath away...atmosphere is absolutely enchanting. We made reservations for a late dinner. Restaurant is located in a strip mall....which kinda throws ya off...once you walk inside your in a 5 star restaurant. Cloth napkins and table dressings. Very well trained and polite servers. Food is unbelievable and FRESH! Had huge seafood selection, unfortunately my girlfriend and I are not seafood fans. She had veal medallions, and I had the filet. Both were perfectly cooked and melted in our mouths! Started course off with fresh warm bread with 3 different spreads...Apple butter was my favorite! Ceasersalads inside a wonton type bowl with crab meat in top. Then our entrees....DELICIOUS!!!! Dessert....cheesecake with a fresh mixed berry topping and creme Brulé....with fresh strawberries! We left feeling very special and full! Also had a couple cocktails! Tab was 120 bucks. Well worth it! I wouldn't take you whole family here, more less a romantic night for you and yours. Dress code above casual.

Enterprise, Alabama
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Based on Tripadvisor reviews, we chose Firefly last night (7 May 14) to celebrate our 20 year anniversary--and I'm so glad we did! The view from the outside is very deceiving as it's located within a strip mall. But once through the doors, it's like entering a hidden world! It's much larger than you would think based on the outside view, and the decor is very cool! A large tree sprouts in the center of the room with many "fireflys" twinkling away. Beautiful atmosphere!

The food more than matched the decor! I had the she-crab soup as an appetizer--absolute best I have ever had! A must try! For entrées, I had the pork medallions with sliced scallops and my wife had the broiled lobster tails. Both were absolute perfection!

Finally, the staff were excellent in every respect! Knowledgable, fun and friendly at every turn!

We will always return to Firefly on future trips to PCB!

Visited May 2014
Thomasville, Georgia
“Wow - Outstanding Food and Staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Although the atmosphere is upscale for a resort town, I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of the hostess and the ambiance of the entire restaurant. The food was "out of sight" good. They serve different spreads for the bread each evening and we were fortunate to be there on the night they created the mushroom/cream cheese spread. Oh, my! That was divine. The she crab soup was also some of the best I have ever had. It was so tasty and filling. That being said, by the time my entre' arrived, I was quite satisfied. I order the Surf & Turf Pasta - quite delicious but had to box most of it to take for later. My husband ordered the grouper which was also quite tasty. We will certainly visit again when we returned to Panama City. And not to forget our charming wait person - Jennifer. So nice, informative and gracious. Enjoyed our meal and her service very, very much!! My birthday dinner could have not been any better!

Visited May 2014