“We so love the Firefly!”
Review of Firefly

Firefly
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Beach Rd.
Description: Casual Fine Dining at it"s Finest! Firefly specializes locally caught seafood, mouthwatering steaks seared on an 1800 degree broiler, wild game, fresh sushi and artisan pizzas. Winner of Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award, OpenTable's 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America, Urbanspoon's Top 250 High End Restaurant and Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, quality of food and service is Firefly's mission. The atmosphere is more like New York City than Panama City. Firefly is the locals choice for a romantic night out, or a special occasion. Firefly has also played host to Country Music Stars, Heisman Trophy winners and the President of The United States. Firefly was one of eight restaurants selected to cook for the athletes and dignitaries in the USA House at the 2012 London Olympics. We want it to be much more than dinner, we want to treat you to a unique dining experience!
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
“We so love the Firefly!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Last year I treated my husband for his birthday at Firefly. We loved everything about it so much that I treated him and another couple to dinner there tonight. We were treated like gold from the moment of our entrance. Atmosphere, service and food were all fabulous. Next year upon our return to Panama city Beach we will again vist the Firefly.

Conway, Arkansas
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by a business partner, and I'm glad that he recommended them. The service, food, and atmosphere was a phenomenal way for my wife and I to conclude our PCB vacation.

We started our dinner off with the house crab soup which did not disappoint. The creamy soup was rich and delightful. They also served bread with three different spreads, all of which were extremely impressive. My wife ordered the salmon and I ordered a steak. They were some of the best salmon and steak dishes that we have had. We ordered a Crème brûlée for dessert, and it was out of this world.

We later learned that Firefly has won an "America's Top 250 Restaurant" award from UrbanSpoon. They are extremely deserving of this award.

Our bill came to right under $100 for the two of us.

Alabama
“Awesome Ambiance”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I've never had bad food or service here. We had a party of 8 including a 9 year old. Our servers were attentive, the manager stopped by to make sure we were satisfied, and the food was wonderful. They now offer Sunset Specials (like early bird) if you like to dine early. Our party had varied orders and none were bad! A long, enjoyable dinner was had by all.

Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best calamari rings ever”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went to Firefly on the recommendation of our Wyndham resort advisor. We went for the Sunset (early bird) specials and were very pleasantly surprised. I ordered peppered caalmari rings which were only $4.95 with the sunset special, and expected perhaps half a dozen. I got a whole bowl and they were truly excellent. Even the other 3 that I was dining with, and who had turned up their noses when I ordered the calamari, enthusiastically helped me eat the rings. They were the best I have ever had.

Alabama
“Very nice dinner and staff”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A welcomed experience. Friends of ours were celebrating their anniversary at the same time as us and we elected to go to Panama City Beach for the weekend. After a review of Trip Advisor on my Ipad I found the Firefly restaurant. Was located in a somewhat strange place but once inside it was very pleasant and we were seated immediately due to me making reservations on my iPhone. Great dinner, attentive staff, great friends. What else needs to be said. Highly recommend.