“Go carts”

Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We really enjoyed the go carts and the arcade. The price was typical of other recreation centers. We didn't get to do the other activities because it started raining so can't say a lot about the other stuff.

1  Thank celeste002
There are newer reviews for Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center

Reviewed July 26, 2012

It was fun, but pricey. We rode the go-karts and played mini golf. Had fun, if you don't mind shelling out some dough.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I think the course is easy and needs updating, but my kids had a good time and my wife and I enjoyed the time with the kids. Not too pricey and it is fun if you are with the people you love. We also rode the go carts and bumper boats. Over all I would go again.....

3  Thank Steven R
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Go karts were awesome!! I was a tad ticked that my husband paid 8.50 to ride and for my 3 yr old it was another 3.50 I thought that was ridiculous. The bumper boats are such a waste of money they barely work and I kept getting stuck. Very poor service. The staff was rude and know one was on same page about any of the deals they offered. The kids rides were neat they had 5 rides but only 1 operator for 5 rides so 1 ride at a time with lots of people waiting!! There were plenty of workers standing around so I just didn't get that. Next time ill spend my money somewhere else.

1  Thank sarah w
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Teens wanted to play some mini golf so we stopped at Emerald Falls. It looks like there is more to this place than golf but that is all we picked. We chose 18 or 36 holes. It is clean - but the course needs some updating. The holes were not challenging. Everything is very flat and basic. Would pick a different place to take them if they wanted to go mini golfing again. Wasn't impressed.