We've been staying at the Palmetto for years and absolutely love it! This year we stayed in a deluxe queen suite in the newly built beachside portion of the hotel and it was very nice. The Palmetto is a family-owned and operated hotel and the pride of ownership is evident throughout. Rick, Pattie and their staff go out of their way to make their guests feel welcome, and you won't find a better value on the beach. The outdoor pool is gorgeous and the views of the beach and ocean are breathtaking. If you're looking for a clean, family-oriented place to vacation on the most beautiful beaches in the world - - this is it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach