We recently stayed at The Palmetto Motel at the recommendation of friends. What a great place to stay. We had a deluxe queen suite that came complete with a full kitchen, dining area, living room. large bedroom with 2 queen beds, decent sized bathroom and an oversized balcony overlooking the gulf. The property was well maintained and the staff was quick to rectify any problems. The pool area was very nice and well maintained. The staff would answer questions and give good recommendations. This motel caters to families but I also saw couples and even teams who were there for ball tournaments. The motel is located on the west side of Panama City Beach so it's a little quieter and you may have to drive alittle but the peace is worth the drive. We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach