Palmetto Inn & Suites, Panama City Beach, FL
May 11th thru May 14th.
Our stay their was very enjoyable. Loved the new construction.
The access to the beach was great. The balcony to overlook the
pool and beach was a great touch. Also having the rooms to go
from the street to the beach was also a great idea. 1 small problem in the bathroom the shower heads are a little to low. Needed to be a bit higher for tall people. Also the smoke alarm warning system is great. Especially with the flashing light and the speaker to worn everyone. Plan to stay with this motel from now on. Either on the beach or across the street.
See ya next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach