While on business in PCB I decided to stay on the Beach instead of my normal Hilton property, so I cruised down Front Beach looking for a clean and reasonably priced place to stay. The Palmetto was a great option and it was $25 less expensive than the local Hampton and $50 cheaper than the Hilton Garden Inn. Nice folks and the owners live on property and that type of "pride in ownership" is hard to find from "chain operated inns". My highest regards to Rick and the staff at the Palmetto for a surprisingly good experience on my two night stay at their hotel. I look forward to bringing my family back on my next trip down from Kansas City and if you are flying to PCB, the Palmetto has a free airport shuttle that can save you the hassle and expense of renting a car if the beach is truly your sole destination. Safe travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach