Had a very nice room (every room on the south side has a great view of the Gulf), that was clean and spacious. The only funky thing is the window in the bathroom - I would rather have a fan, since it was chilly during the stay, and to make sure the mirror wasn't steamed over had to have the window open, which means getting chilly. Also, not sure why, but the maid never left a bath mat - now I'm pretty sure you don't want standing water on your floors - leave a bath mat.
Overall, the staff were very friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach