I Loved it here! It was my first time in Florida and this hotel was great for my girlfriend and me. Loved stepping onto sand as soon as you leave the hotel from the ocean side. Loved waking up to the view in the mornings. We stayed on the 7th floor and it was fantastic. Only a couple things I wish were different was the parking, which wasn't too much of a big deal. You have to park across the street if you can't find a spot downstairs (I think there was about 10 spaces total downstairs). Also it was a bit far from popular bars like Pineapple Willy's. Other than that I loved it. Close to Park Pier which was nice. Went beginning of October for my birthday and the weather was very nice. Not cold and not humid and hot. The price was also excellent! No cleaning fees or Florida taxes. I will definitely be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach