Check your reviews on this place before you stay here. YUCK! We arrived and the keys didn't work. The airconditioner sounded more like an airplane--- it shook the entire window sill. Mold and mildew everywhere- including all down the side of the refrigerator, bathtub, and windows. It smelled of mildew, there was sand all over (not visible, but if you didn't wear shoes in your room the sand was all over your feet). Our toilet didn't work unless you shook the handle after every flush. Both my husband and I got sore throats while there, thinking that maybe we were just coming down with a cold or something, we didn't blame the room- UNTIL--- we left and checked into a new place. Within 4 hours of our new checkin- our sore throats were gone and both of us felt great again. Judge for yourself, but this hotel isn't worth a penny to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach