me and family stayed at peeks about 4 yrs ago in the 3 bed room apt.we loved it ,the staff was very friendly and the room was clean I have not one complaint,as of a matter of fact we have reserve for this aug .2013 we cant wait to go back it reminds meof when my mom and dad use to take us as kids and we would stay in the mom and pop motels .
but let me just say its not the Hilton and it not a dump either but if your looking for a nice place I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach