This hotel is much like other La Quinta's we have stayed at with one major exception. They have high intensity, bright lights on high poles surrounding the hotel that bathe the entire facade with light. Problem is that it put so much light into our room it was like going to bed with a 1000 watt halogen light bulb that cannot be blocked or shut off. Called the front desk. They said to pull the drapes but the drapes are only stationary decorative panels that do not move.
One more criticism, after drinking the watered down orange juice (it tasted like orangeade) we went across the street and ate at Burger King.
Except for the light problem the staff was very helpful on other matters, especially Bill. Nevertheless, we would not stay here again even if the room was no charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A mile from the world's most beautiful beaches, the all-new La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach is located in the heart of Panama City Beach's shopping, dining, and recreation scene. This immaculate hotel is across the street from the Naval Support Activity, making it an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of the exceptional service and wide range of popular amenities offered at La Quinta Inn & Suites. So make a reservation today and thank you for considering La Quinta for your hotel travel plans! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach La Quinta