“Definitely recommend overall. Good stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Spacious Living Room
Spacious Living Room
Kitchen
Dining area
Front door entrance view
Hallway view from front door
Master bedroom
Master bath
Back porch view of Grand Lagoon
Back porch view of pool
Pool area
View of Palm Villa from Grand Lagoon
Pool and Grand Lagoon
Boat dock/pier
View of Boat dock/pier from pool area
Grill area at pool
View of Grand Lagoon from pier
Public beach access
Parking lot view of trailer parking
Public boat loading area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chelsea M
“Definitely recommend overall. Good stay”
Reviewed July 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The Place was awesome. Beautiful location. I do believe it takes a little more than 3 minutes to walk to the beach, more like 10-15 depending on traffic lights, BUT it's still worth it. The floors seemed as if they hadn't been mopped in forever though, black feet in minutes. That is the only thing I can complain about. Otherwise I'd give 5 stars because everything else was very neat and clean. Wonderful place overall. Would definitely stay here again (:

Jul 12, 2017
I'm glad you had a nice vacation and enjoyed it. The tile floors in this condo are being mopped between every renter, I promise. They have been a real pain the last few months to keep clean. I used a professional cleaning service that steam cleaned the grout and tile last month, changed to a special solution from Lowe's called Dep to mop the floors with, and started only using microfiber mop pads. My cleaning lady is only using one pad per room to avoid re-dipping into "used" cleaning solution. My cleaning lady is literally about to pull her hair out. We found another professional floor cleaner this week that said we can mop until we drop, but until we adjusted the ph to a higher alkalinity, the deep dirt would not come out. He explained that the high traffic, mixed with sand and suntan sprays will ruin the floors. I have ordered this higher alkalinity floor cleaner and I'm praying that it works. Sorry for the long reply, but I did want you to know that we are doing our best to keep the floors clean. I had no idea how in depth that mopping a floor could be until I've been getting schooled in floor solution chemistry.
sweetcrea...
Bowdon, Georgia
“Long weekend”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was great.Very clean pool side view,very comfortable and convenient to everything.the walk to the beach is about 3 minutes.pool and amenities were very nice also.like the coded gate entry also,the best part was the price very reasonable and I will be booking here again.thanks,Chad

Jul 12, 2017
I'm glad you had a nice time in the condo. Come back anytime!
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jun 22, 2017
I'm so glad you had a fun vacation and enjoyed the condo! Come back anytime!
Susie1000...
“Palm villa”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here from September until the end of November and I loved it!!
The condo is very convenient to everything. Its a fun place to hangout by the pool, which is off the back deck...and having the beach right a crossed the street was great!
I really enjoyed myself there and would definitely return!
The owner was very nice and accommodating.
Thank you Julie for lease of you condo.

Dec 1, 2016
Thank you for the kind words. You are welcome back anytime!
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 29, 2016
I strive really hard to keep good communication with all renters. You had my personal cell phone number and email. I received NO communication from you about ANY of these issues. You did however, find the time to call and ask where the parking pass was at. I replied to you within a couple of hours of you calling me. I seriously question why these rude and vulgar comments that you have made were not presented to me before now? Why would the location of a parking pass be more important than addressing these issues after you arrived at the condo? If you were not happy with the linens, my cleaning lady could have brought you new ones. If you were not happy with the floor, my cleaning lady could have re-cleaned it. 80% of the furniture and all the appliances in this condo were purchased in 2013. I regret that it didn't fit your standards. Your sofa comment is nasty, gross and vulgar and there was absolutely no basis, proof or validity for saying such a thing. My cleaning lady steam cleans the floors, washes all the linens with bleach and disinfects the chairs and couch. You either have dirty or sanitized linens on this rental. There is no "does not look like cleaned properly" to it. I'm not sure if you are upset with me, setting the stage for a refund, or just trying to be a pompous jerk. Your language speaks for itself on the type of individual you are.
Millerkl
“It's nice but I was excepting different!”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My experience here as been good.. Now I only have a few things to complain about is there were are a lot of nats. The floor was dirty not food or anything but I walk barefoot and dirty was on mine feet after a walk from the bedroom to the living room.. But besides for those 2 the stay as been great so far!! Can't wait to come back next year!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for letting me know. I've never had anyone mention nats before. I have the condo sprayed every month so I'm at a loss on why nats were in the condo. I'll be sure and address the floor with my cleaning lady.
peyvandtr...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Peaceful Vacction”
Reviewed July 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the second year I have stayed here and absolutely love it.
It is very peaceful and the pool is amazing.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 13, 2016
I'm glad to hear you had a nice time! We welcome you back for your 3rd visit anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing