“Family Owned -- Very Nice Folks :)”
Review of Red Rae's Cafe - CLOSED

Red Rae's Cafe
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Franklin, Tennessee
“Family Owned -- Very Nice Folks :)”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our kids love Red Rae's ice cream and snow cones !!!

I stop by for breakfast and coffee in the morning :)

Very Very nice owners :)

Visited July 2014
2 Thank TennesseeFamily2014

Sykesville, Maryland
“We love this place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a small family-run eatery, which provides breakfast and lunch items, as well as delicious ice cream. It is located at the Carillon Beach Plaza and is easily accessible by walking or riding your golf cart from one of the Carillon Beach houses or Inn. The seating is outside by the fountain. We ate breakfast here most mornings, and the food was delicious. And the grandchildren loved visiting in the afternoons for ice cream. Service was very friendly and the prices were right.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda48Severn
Sugar Hill, Georgia
“Cute casual restaurant”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a little place with outdoor seating. I had cappaccino and a waffle. The Belgian waffle was excellent - It was delicious and soft just the way I like them. I was a little hesitant on the cappuccino but it was excellent and not too milky. I really enjoyed my breakfast and will return the next time I am in town.

• Visited May 2014