“Home away from home”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Splash Ocean Front

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

elisaevan...
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I loved this condo! Everything was great. Clean unit and a beautiful view from livingroom and master. Much larger unit than it looks in the pictures. We had 3 adults, 5 teenagers and a 2yr old but we had plenty of space for all of our stuff and we weren't running all over each other. I am so glad we rented this unit and can't wait to stay again.

Management Response
Jul 19, 2017
We look forward to having you in the future.
LejlaI16
“Mom”
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Not worth a dollar .Very dirty and everything was broken.Fridge was leaking.My kids could not use bunk bed because screws were very loose.Appartment need some serious updating...

Management Response
Sep 23, 2016
Sorry to hear you had a unpleasant stay in our unit at Splash. We use a cleaning company that has been in business for over 10 years. We would have been happy to send them back to your unit for additional cleaning. we as well have a memo posted in the unit for you to be able to contact the cleaning company direct..

Thank you for letting us know about the leaking fridge, we have had the problem resolved.

I hope you would reconsider us in the future.
Hgdsfcs
“No housekeeping but it was awesome!”
Reviewed May 24, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

There is no cleaning service bring extra towels I did laundry easy everyday! Loved it!!! Perfect size for a group and I would buy it if I could!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing