“Quick Meal”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

The Wings were great and The Smoked Chicken was flavorful with different tastes popping out in each bite. ...the sauces were fabulous. ...would highly recommend! !!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Being from Texas, I know my BBQ. Was a little confused when they said they don't serve brisket and sausage, but thought we would give them a try. I ordered Chicken. It was pulled Chicken with slaw..never had it before. It was pretty good. 2 others got the ribs..after a bite, I wish I had ordered those. They were delicious. Some of the best I've ever had...Again, I'm from Texas and that says a lot. Cornbread was good, Guys were great, made sure we had everything we needed. Sweet tea was sweet, and that's important. Slowly sipping still, making it last. Would give it the last star if I could taste some brisket. Something tells me it would be delicious. All in all, definitely a place to stop and eat.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped in for a last minute late dinner and was pleasantly surprised! Service was prompt and very friemdly. Food was excellent, I highly recommend the smoked wings and pulled pork (BBQ nachos also amazing). Because of my first experience, I went back for lunch today! I highly recommend anyone who is a BBQ fan to stop in!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by Moe's and were blown away by the delicious food! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Give the baked beans a shot, they are not your standard baked beans; however, they are stellar! The corn bread is a must try!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've been there quite a few times and always had a great experience. These folks really know how to to BBQ and make you feel welcome. Very reasonably priced meals and drinks. I will always go to moe's for my BBQ fix. ALWAYS!