“Awesomeness”
Review of The Wharf Express - CLOSED

The Wharf Express
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Forgo all those high end seafood restaurants. Stop by The Wharf Express and be greeted by some of the friendliness people in town. Not only do they make you feel at home, they have great food at a reasonable price. When in PCB, stop by and give them a try. You will glad you did.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had the greatest experience and best seafood (and event at a great price) at The Warf Express!!

I highly recommend this place to everyone in the area. My wife is Gluten intolerant and Peggy (waitress and owner) did an AWESOME job making sure she was taken care of and had an awesome experience and meal.

We will definitely stop here again every time we are down in PCB!!!

1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my group and had an amazing time. There were 12 of us. The price, food, and service was excellent. We had multiple members with us and our group that has shellfish allergies as well as wheat and gluten allergies. Peggy and staff were well situated to handle these allergies. They had four separate fryers and separate preparation areas so they would not cross contaminate.

I had a snapper entree with hushpuppies, red beans and rice, and cheese grits with andouille sausage. It was delicious. My wife who is allergic to shellfish had a salad what chicken cranberry spinach feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. She loved it.

We also had two slices of key lime pie to go.

My club loved the bacon wrapped shrimp.

Peggy was an amazing waitress and treated us like family. I highly recommend the wharf Express and will visit it every time I am in Panama City Beach.

1  Thank Matthew T
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Went there with the family over spring break. I have to say for the price, it was awesome!! Thursday it was kids eat free. Bacon wrapped Shrimp was great. Wife had Mediterranean fish tacos, awesome. Definitely going back, we go Wharfed!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a must-go-to place. Fresh and tantalizing seafood made to order. The minute you walk in the door it's like being home. Pure love, big smiles, and lively conversation with Peggy, the owner, who greeted us and took our orders. She was more than willing to answer all our questions about the variety of offerings. Be sure to look up at the ceiling when you're there. Nice visual surprises await you. This restaurant is not a high-priced restaurant. It's a place where you can dress casually (located just a couple blocks from the beach) and enjoy quality food at an ultra-reasonable price. It's located in a shopping strip across from Wal-Mart. Kinda hard to find if you don't know your way around, but definitely worth the extra effort to locate it. And the portions . . . oh my! Plenty to share with your friends or take home lots of leftovers. If you like Fried Pickles, they have some of the best I've ever tasted. Large portion with a lovely dipping sauce. There were several dinners ordered at our table - Fried Shrimp Basket with Fries and Hush Puppies, Fried Catfish Basket with Fries and Hush Puppies, and Mediterranean Mahi Mahi Tacos with a Greek Salad. Even after sharing bites with one another, we still brought home enough for another meal. By the way, I won't spoil it, but if you order a Lunch Basket meal, you'll find something tucked inside you're not expecting. A sweet surprise! Nice touch, Peggy!!! I'm lucky to be a local and be able to frequent this delightfully affordable establishment.

2  Thank Traveler10102