“LOVED IT!!! Felt like home!”

Pineapple Beach Villas
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Our son just returned from Afghanistan and wanted to take a trip to the beach but we wanted to go someplace we could take our little dog. My husband found this place on line. We checked out the pictures of the villas which was helpful as well as the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided we'd try this resort. I am allergic to dog and cat dander and am allergic to most dogs (except Chihuahuas and Bichons so far)and all cats. When I made the reservation with Stevie (who is absolutely wonderful to deal with) she informed me the crew they have do a really good job cleaning the rooms. When we walked into our villa is smelled fresh and clean- no sign of animals at all, which made our Chihuahua happy too. Other than the normal and expected wear and tear of a beach front resort, the place was fabulous! We stayed in Villa 23 for a full week and loved it!Our villa had 3 balconies and the rooms were nice. We had great views of the beach and ocean from every balcony. The kitchen had everything you could possibly need except the food. Everything worked and the AC and showers were the best. The hot tub was wonderful and the pool was crystal clear. We met a lot of people while we were there and most had their dogs with them. It was great to watch the dogs together. Stevie and the staff there are very helpful and super friendly and of course love animals! We never missed home while we there- and that's saying a lot for my family. We just got back yesterday and are already thinking about our next trip there. We could live there! Our new home away from home. We might try the fabulous beach house next time : ) Oh- I noticed in some older reviews mention of a tiki bar. There is one there but it's only used for weddings and special events...

Room Tip: They have pictures of the rooms on their website. I think the pics are older because the furniture i...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Pam D
There are newer reviews for Pineapple Beach Villas

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We had a great stay at Pineapple Villas leading up to Labor Day. They welcomed our sweet pitties without hesitation which was great. We had a second floor room that had a corner balcony which appeared bigger than the other balconies. It was very quiet and restful. No partying going on all night to keep you awake.

They treated us and the dogs like royalty. Stevielyn is fabulous and so was everyone else we encountered on this trip. Highly recommend and will definitely be back ASAP!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EliseRed
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Our extended family had a great time at this home last week. The house was perfect for both young and old. The location and views were perfect! We can't wait to return next year!

2  Thank Y R
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Once again everyone at Pineapple Beach Villas made our vacation wonderful. Villa # 26 was perfect for us. Thank you, Pineapple Beach, for another great stay! We're looking forward to the next time ;-}

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband and I had a great time here. We visit Pamnan City Beach every year and have driven by the Villas countless times and never paid much attention. Our cousin picked this spot for her wedding and we are so glad she did! We will be back! Our villa was super clean and spacious. I have to give a shout out to Ms. Stevey, she was the best! If you are on the fence about staying here, trust me, you will love it!

1  Thank PhilipandStacy
Reviewed August 11, 2011

If you are looking for pampering and an active nightlife, this may not be the spot for you. But if you just want a low key spot to relax and enjoy the beach... this is the place!
Staff was super friendly and accommodating, not to mention they accept pets! Stevie helped us get a better rate on a villa just perfect for me, my mom and my son... and our course our dog Gypsy!
Not the most modern rooms, but it added to the beach house feel. Didn't hurt that the pool was right outside our front door and the beach was right down the stairs!!!
It was an awesome trip and I definitely recommend Pineapple Villas to anyone wanting a relaxing beach vacation!!!

1  Thank Train79
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is a great place to stay! I found it to be EXTREMELY clean, VERY friendly staff, and gorgeous views from every spot on the property! I, personally, am not an ocean swimmer, and their pool overlooks the ocean. I spent hours upon hours in the pool area!

I went to Pineapple Villas for a wedding, so for that particular event, it was perfect!

Room Tip: Any room you get has some type of ocean views....if you don't handle stairs very well, be sure t...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo