“Family Fun!”

Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
Reviewed April 1, 2014

There are two miniature golf courses to choose from and a maze. I have placed both courses and they are both great for any age. If you are visiting for a week or more buy the annual pass. It will be worth it in the long run!

There are newer reviews for Coconut Creek Family Fun Park

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a fun way to spend the day. Has o little something for everyone. The maze really puts you to the test and the mini golf is a favorite of my kids. We've been coming here for years and will continue ti do so.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

A couple of my girlfriends and I were killing time before our flight and drove by this place. We decided to try a round of golf and were intrigued by the human maze.

We we purchased a combo pack with the maze and golf. It was so much fun. The passes are good for a few days so you can really get your money's worth of fun. I feel like it was worth the $18 entry fee.

We had a blast with friends and we also saw families enjoying it as well. It's a great place to enjoy the Florida sun and day out.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We enjoyed the miniature golf and maze while in Panama City Beach. It is a nice place for family fun.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Okay first off this is a huge complicated maze. I would not recommend this for people who have young children (3-5) who tend to wonder or run around. Great for adults or older kids. My husband and I competed against our sons to see who could finish first. Kind of on the expensive side for a maze but we had fun.

1  Thank Sweetsunshiny