“A Great Deal”

Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great Deal”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We paid less than $20 (per person) to golf (2 courses) and go through the maze. You definitely get your money's worth. It was fun! We would go again!

Lawrenceville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had an amazing time.. and played both courses”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had visited Coconut Creek and played the one course and then came back to play the other the next day. The staff was very professional, the grounds were kept up, and it was a fun time. There was some trash around the course but, I guess that is to be expected. We picked that place just due to the overall appeal.. some of the other courses looked more run down. And even with a larger crowd in the evening.. there was not much of a wait to get to each hole. Def would go back again!

Montgomery, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Golfing and Adventuring, rolled into one”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I loved this place when I visited Panama City this weekend. The maze was so much fun. Though it took me more than half hour and two stupid teenage kids (strangers at that) tagging me about, trying to scare me, to find all the four ports, it was worth the walk.
The golf courses were a delight to play at. My husband and I got the value pack that let us visit the maze and play golf until 5pm the next day. We got to do only two rounds, wishing we had more time.

Lynn Haven, Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Good Fun!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've been here several times with family and friends. It's a great place for outdoor fun and adventure.

Visited July 2012
Cairo, Georgia
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Beautiful mini golf course”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The best place to play mini golf on Panama City Beach. The grounds are clean and the courses are challenging without being too hard. The gran maze is amazing and worth every penny for the price of admission. You won't have a bad time at Coconut Creek; great fun for one to twenty people!

Visited August 2012