Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach
Hampton.com
$264
$229
$399
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$259
$206
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
$197
$182
Country Inn
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$229
Priceline
1,169 results
All reviewslazy riverwaterpark areahot tubalvin's islandkids lovethrough vrbobar and grillfamily vacationbunk bedsparking garagespring breakcondo unitpanama citya great vacationgreat condowasher and dryerpamela
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Boy, am I glad I didn't read the reviews BEFORE my family visited Splash. I never would have stayed there and we would have missed out on a wonderful family experience. We rented our condo (1104W) through VRBO, which was listed by Best Beach Getaways. Originally I would not have preferred a room on the 11th floor because I was afraid it would be too high, but it was a deal we couldn't resist. Once there, I was pleased to find it wasn't bad at all!! Check in was at 4:00 but the agent called us at 3:30 and said the room was ready and we could go on in, that was great. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The unit was perfect for 2 adults and 3 kids. My kids loved the pool activities! They were constantly entertained between the water park, indoor pool, hot tub, outdoor pool, and the lazy river. My oldest is a mature 10 year old and still enjoyed every bit of it! We arrived Sept 21st. There is some outside remodeling going on until March 2014 but it didn't bother us at all. This time of year we found no overcrowding at the pools, hot tub, or elevators. We only waited on the elevators for a minute. This is a wonderful, family friendly resort! My kids enjoyed making friends with other kids there. We've been to other beaches where you seem to have a "long" walk to the ocean. We enjoyed the very short distance from building to ocean. Any employees we encountered on the property were courteous. It was nice having Alvin's Island right across the street. There is a ton of shopping, and plenty of restaurants, at Pier Park, just a 2 or 3 minute drive. Alot of the negative reviews I just read had to do with booking a unit through Sterling Resorts. I would recommend VRBO. I hope you find this review helpful. Happy vacationing!

6  Thank AmyfromNashville
Reviewed September 26, 2013

First Time to Panama City beach and to Splash..Loved it. Was quiet and now to know that didn't have to deal with a lot of the public cuz u ha to have a wrist band to belong there. Te only negative thing I would have to say is that needs to have housekeeping more handing we ran out of trash bags and dish liquid and an they never responded but that's my only complaint. Everything is in good driving distances so that's good..Can't wait to return!!! We stayed on 15th floor and Amazing view loved it

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Mbarker2009
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at the Splash resort on 8/30-9/3. I was very excited abut this hotel since it was kid friendly, along with all the beautiful pictures. I was told by reservations that I had the best unit in the west wing.(The Penthouse) $409/night. I didnt mind the price since we had a large party to accomadate a wedding party. However, unit 2006 was horrible. First of all it was very run down!!! The sofas was disgusting and covered with stains and dirt. The sink in the master bath was leaking water all over the floor. They didnt even have a mop in the unit to clean up the water leak. The shower had a dirty old shower rack that was molded and filthy. Some of the lamps didnt work b/c the bulbs were blown. None of the remotes worked properly and one was even missing the batteries and cover. I advised the hotel of the issues. The girl at the front desk made #1,001 excuses on why the unit was in this condition. I was very disappointed. I would have rather stayed at the Ritz for the amount of money I spent there.($2045) I finally spoke with Renee (Mgr) who was very helpful and understanding. She got maintenace to fix all the issues and clean the sofas. She promised me a refund for the first night of my stay along with 10% on each additionial night. Well, I'm still calling and its been two weeks, I'm still waiting for this refund. I feel like she was just saying things to make the situation better at the time, but now she doesn't care about my refund. o yeah, the beach water is filled with seaweed. My kids didnt want to get in the water. SAD!!!!! Please stay away!!!!

3  Thank Kimberly P
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Right on the beach, the pools are very kid friendly-but dirty. It's got to be hard to keep the pool areas clean with so many kids-i just didn't like all the bugs both alive and dead-in the pools. The kitchen was equipped with MINIMAL supplies. Take laundry detergent, kitchen soap, kitchen dishwasher soap, toilet paper, paper towels and any kind of hand soap for the bathrooms. The front desk was closed at 5 pm when we arrived and check in was a bit difficult. Overall, I won't be back to SPLASH mostly because I like more customer service and luxury.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank sleepy_atl
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Took my granddaughter for her first trip to the beach and was looking for a place that offered stuff for her age (2 years old) and this place had it all. The staff was wonderful and room had everything we needed and the space. It offered so much activities that my granddaughter couldn't make up her mind on which part she wanted to play at, until she saw the splash pad for smaller children and that's where she wanted to stay. So if your looking for a place to stay and have children of all ages, this is the place to stay. We will be returning next year. All I can keep saying about this place is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This place has covered Kiddie pool area with slides. Covered pool with hot tub. Another pool out in the sun then at night this pool changes colors. Next to this is a Lazy river. Then the Kiddie Splash pad. Along with a Arcade room and fitness room. Need I say more.

Room Tip: We had a 1 bedroom/bunk. Sofa let out to bed. 2 bathrooms. Room sleep 6 people. Complete kitchen, washer/dryer. All rooms had balcony on beach side.
1  Thank Deborah H