First Time to Panama City beach and to Splash..Loved it. Was quiet and now to know that didn't have to deal with a lot of the public cuz u ha to have a wrist band to belong there. Te only negative thing I would have to say is that needs to have housekeeping more handing we ran out of trash bags and dish liquid and an they never responded but that's my only complaint. Everything is in good driving distances so that's good..Can't wait to return!!! We stayed on 15th floor and Amazing view loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Vacatia so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach